Wrestler9165
Expert Member
It’s Kasee apparently. He looks sooo different there thoughI'm curious too. Main page says "look who's coming back." I've been following Thunders since day 1 and don't recognize him at all lol
It’s Kasee apparently. He looks sooo different there thoughI'm curious too. Main page says "look who's coming back." I've been following Thunders since day 1 and don't recognize him at all lol
I think they are calling him Kasee, but that's not the original one.It’s Kasee apparently. He looks sooo different there though
The blurb on the website made it sound like someone was coming back, but that's definitely not Kasee. Either they lied (/are lying?) or he's had some out of this world plastic surgery...I think they are calling him Kasee, but that's not the original one.
Also found this for TucoI was obsessed with Tuco and found this:
OnlyFans
Does he still make videos? I thought he was an athletic trainer now.Awesome new Blayne vs Travis Maverick match can someone upload this match here? or let me know you got this match? Blayne vs. Travis Maverick
He's just started this new site (American Beefcake Wrestling) - though it looks like some of the videos were filmed a while ago. One of them has a watermark with the date and its from 2023... Who knows? His body is still hot a fuck thoughNew?
Does he still make videos? I thought he was an athletic trainer now.
That watermark on those matches were a mistake I got confirmation that those matches were from this yearHe's just started this new site (American Beefcake Wrestling) - though it looks like some of the videos were filmed a while ago. One of them has a watermark with the date and its from 2023... Who knows? His body is still hot a fuck though![]()
I don't know, some companies film a ton of videos in a weekend filming session and tend to slowly release them over the span of 2 years. Off the top of my head, I know that BG East, Wrestler4Hire, Muscleboy Wrestling, and Weekend Wrestling utilize this practice.That watermark on those matches were a mistake I got confirmation that those matches were from this year
I have this video...
Check it out ...(I dont have it)
View attachment 110184871View attachment 110184911View attachment 110184921View attachment 110184891View attachment 110184901View attachment 110184841View attachment 110184851View attachment 110184861View attachment 110184931
...
Title : NUDE BODYBUILDERS (Loser cums)
(HOT or NOT?)
![]()
I have that video. And 2 more with Dom9 and Tristan. Very hot.Saw the hottest vid (for me) so far a few days ago... it was Dom9 vs. Tristan or mby Travis.. I'm not sure anymore and I can't find it anymore
The beginning was kinda strange. Dom looked like a butcher and dominated the other guy.
It turned out in a lot of touching and Dom pretended to fuck him, that was super hot. And it was so close to a kiss. I love it when they get so erotic.
But I'm sooooo sad... somehow they never get hard or good bulges... I don't know why. If its the Studio that doesn't want it... I mean... other studios have straight wrestlers too but they get hard.
I have that video. And 2 more with Dom9 and Tristan. Very hot.
If you have "Dom9 vs Baby Herc" I can send you all 3 of them in exchange.
Looking at the preview and pics, I think it actually is Anthony. Which makes the attempt to pass him off as Kasee even more weird. He probably didn't want his other name attached, but you don't really need the gimmick in this situation.it kind of looks like Anthony Logger Cadrecha
but I never knew he was on Thunders.
Anthony logger from allamericanguys shows hard cock on temptationofeve
WOW I had no idea tyler french wrestledThe new guy Scorpion is really hot too - does anyone have his information? I assume all these new guys are OF models....View attachment 135382601
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.