bvmason
Expert Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2018
- Posts
- 80
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 137
- Points
- 68
- Location
- Columbus (Ohio, United States)
- Sexuality
- Unsure
Can someone DM me the link to the telegram group? I couldn’t find it
I can't find any nudes, but here's a bunch of shirtless pics.More of chrisozkan (continuation of my post on page 26).
He is obsessed with his ass, showing it off and making memes about it. and I am obsessed with it too
Just a bunch of shirtless pics.Anyone got anything on chrisozkan?
i have the full file, and it's not him. they do look a little similar thoWait ??? It’s him??? Lol I never would’ve thought. I’m still rather sceptical tho
That’s what I thought. Yeah I have seen all those videos before. Thanks for confirming thoughi have the full file, and it's not him. they do look a little similar tho
b*nnyboy and d*miano's posts are all in the Telegram group for those asking
Yess. Link or dm it pleaseLink ?
Who is he, may I aski have the full file, and it's not him. they do look a little similar tho
Can I get a dm please?i have the full file, and it's not him. they do look a little similar tho
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.