Tiktok Booty & AssDoes anyone have that old vid of that guy wearing flare leggings and asking if he had a girly ass or something like that?
He’a a scam artist. He also has his own page with vids i think will make your dayDoes anyone have that old vid of that guy wearing flare leggings and asking if he had a girly ass or something like that?
garterboyxxx on TwitterAnyone knows this guy twitter @?
not sure about his ethnic, I'd assume Caucasian and he still plays footballWhat's his ethnic background? Also, what is he up to now
Anything else? I’ve seen that beforeHere is a video of him to get a better picture of what that ass looks likeView attachment 94917981
So he is still making videos or is this unreleased stuff
collegeCollege or nfl?
They love selling recycled stuffAnything new or just stuff everyone’s seen
LiterallyThey love selling recycled stuff
They love selling recycled stuff
I literally said its for people who dont have the file, so obviously it doesnt include you boo booThey love selling recycled stuff
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.