I think the commercial is for AppleTV. He's already done at least one or two AppleTV commercials before.He's doing a commercial for what exactly? Does someone know?
It's for Chanel.
Lmao wasn't that his first role?I feel like Timothy peaked in CMBYN
This poor thread gets derailed so often. Makes me wanna curl up on the couch and sob.
View attachment 75593891
I feel like Timothy peaked in CMBYN
Not at all. Homeland and Interstellar were notable roles before CMBYN. And since then he’s been in an additional four Best Picture Oscar nominees (Ladybird, Little Women, Don’t Look Up, Dune). I’m a big fan, so perhaps I’m biased, but I think his best is still yet to come.Lmao wasn't that his first role?
I thought the same thing. But don't get me started.I'm sorry, he's literally in a movie about a person who eats their lovers? And he signed onto the film (including as a producer) the same month (January 2021) as the cannibal fantasy allegations against Armie were widely reported. Anyone else find that weird?
I thought the same thing. But don't get me started.
take your meds pls.Timothee did that in compensation of call me by your name giving him a career, A LIFE.
Armie was part of CMBYN success so trying to rewrite the narrative against Armie via a cannibal movie was Tim's way of showing support to Armie.
Then again, Timothee would be NOTHING without CMBYN.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.