Oh, you misunderstand. I didn't, and still don't, care about Timbo's personal life. I do care about this thread though, since I get a decent amount of wank material from it! And it is my vain hope that one day people will get a life and stop cluttering it up with gossip about people they've never met. I realize this is a bit much to ask from a primarily gay forum, but a man can dreamThat’s a lot of typing for someone who doesn’t care. Okay Jan.![]()
![]()
Thank you! That gets my attention. Not the rumours talk about him and all the negative energy. Timmy is one of a kind and nobody should judge him here while posting in a forum which supports large penises...View attachment 106623381
I am forever thankful for the ignore feature so I don't have to be bothered by some people's diatribes/rants.
Oh, you misunderstand. I didn't, and still don't, care about Timbo's personal life. I do care about this thread though, since I get a decent amount of wank material from it! And it is my vain hope that one day people will get a life and stop cluttering it up with gossip about people they've never met. I realize this is a bit much to ask from a primarily gay forum, but a man can dream
Saw someone refer to them as Walmart Tom and Zendaya... and yeah, I see it.
So true. He's a great actor but he's a fuckboy and young so he's having fun with a girl that's probably freaky and shit and he is obviously a kinky guy. Now if he marries her then maybe that's not so good but there's about 1 percent chance that happens. He's getting pussy he likes and that's all he cares about right now. People need to get a life acting like they're so disappointed in him like he's actually their friend or family."Oh, Timmy is just this super intellectual guy who likes to be private, and refined, and acts like a man with class. Kylie is the total opposite and she's ruining him!".
Eh, no, this is Timothee.
View attachment 106637141
View attachment 106637201
View attachment 106637161
A SLUT and we love it, lmfaoo. You're confusing his career choices with his actual personality. He's a f+ckboy from NYC.
Girl you got problemsReally? Can you all stop virtue signaling for once. You know damn well Kylie is considered trash by most people despite her considerable wealth. Would she be judged so harshly had she not gotten entangled with Timothee? Probably not, but considering her part in bullying saga involving Selena Gomez and her bestie Hailey Bieber, Kylie’s social credit score has dropped dramatically. Kylie has been ran through by multiple C-list rappers and athletes including but not limited to Tyga, and Travis Scott of which she gave two children.
Stop attacking @natesuxx for pointing out the obvious. Kylie needs Timothee, he doesn’t need her!
Exactly! Remember that tongue move with Armie? I bet that wasn’t scripted lol"Oh, Timmy is just this super intellectual guy who likes to be private, and refined, and acts like a man with class. Kylie is the total opposite and she's ruining him!".
Eh, no, this is Timothee.
View attachment 106637141
View attachment 106637201
View attachment 106637161
A SLUT and we love it, lmfaoo. You're confusing his career choices with his actual personality. He's a f+ckboy from NYC.
More than likely was direction from Luca. From what I understand he can be very precise lol but really fucking hot nonetheless. Thank you Luca!!Exactly! Remember that tongue move with Armie? I bet that wasn’t scripted lol
Get Him good and Hard and then pics can be taken."Oh, Timmy is just this super intellectual guy who likes to be private, and refined, and acts like a man with class. Kylie is the total opposite and she's ruining him!".
Eh, no, this is Timothee.
View attachment 106637141
View attachment 106637201
View attachment 106637161
A SLUT and we love it, lmfaoo. You're confusing his career choices with his actual personality. He's a f+ckboy from NYC.
I recall Timothée pointing out he added the sexy tongue flick himself on the day.Exactly! Remember that tongue move with Armie? I bet that wasn’t scripted lol
i was thinking this. i bet it’s hot af. i need to see him in action.The sex is probably good af.![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.