fellatio4ever
Superior Member
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2007
- Posts
- 1,270
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 5,982
- Points
- 418
- Location
- San Marcos, Texas, US
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Or Him to HERI agree. I dont get how she went from Travis Scott to HIM!
Or Him to HERI agree. I dont get how she went from Travis Scott to HIM!
Prefer without the mustache...trying to look older but no cigar...
link me this video plsI had Timmy over for brunch. He was unaware he was brunch, though.View attachment 165027491
these are the deleted sex scenes of call me by your namelink me this video pls
it was a jokeWhat scene was deleted?
There is an widescreen Armie Hammer angle from this deleted sex scene in the Call Me by Your Name but am trying to find which hardrive I put it on.these are the deleted sex scenes of call me by your name![]()
Why would a PR relationship last this long?I felt awkward watching his recent fake PDA stunt with the blow-up doll.
AFAIK he's straight so I don't know why there's a need for a PR relationship
No offense, but it sounds like you've got terrible taste in movies.The movies he's been doing are boring as shit. He's hot but like, i need him in something like Neighbors or a different Zac Efron kinda movie. Every film he's been in that I've tried to watch has been terribly dull.
If you enjoyed that boring ass Bob Dylan movie or Dune, Ive got to say, it's you who has horrible taste and you probably boring to be around.No offense, but it sounds like you've got terrible taste in movies.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.