Timothy Gray (timothylifts_)

candarem49

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i am absolutely in love with the insanely buff and sexy daddy that is Timothy Gray. i think it’s something about the way he poses and the angles that he gets of himself flexing/working out. but also the no gym, at home, outdoor vibe is kind of refreshing from all the other up and coming insta models that are always using weird filters and posing in the gym mirror. Timothy has some of the hottest pits, pecs, nipples, and biceps on this earth and since he just turned 18 and since i haven’t seen anyone make a thread for him… here goes.

i am absolutely in love with the insanely buff and sexy daddy that is Timothy Gray. i think it’s something about the way he poses and the angles that he gets of himself flexing/working out. but also the no gym, at home, outdoor vibe is kind of refreshing from all the other up and coming insta models that are always using weird filters and posing in the gym mirror. Timothy has some of the hottest pits, pecs, nipples, and biceps on this earth and since he just turned 18 and since i haven’t seen anyone make a thread for him… here goes.
I agree. He’s the only one that acts natural. I would love to get destroyed by him

This is gonna be a great thread.

Love this guy. He is so fkn big and ripped. His abs are actually unbelievable and he has a FAT juicy bubble butt.

To add to what the comments above mentioned....he isnt like other young fitness influncers who pose in perfect lighting to make them appear as big as possible. This guy is using natural outdoor lighting - something that 99% of fitness influncers would NEVER do. This guy is truly that ripped no fancy down lighting needed. Love this about him

Yes he had an extensive UA presence on social media etc
Ya, thanks for the response and the unneeded, irrelevant, unnecessary and off limits Intel. I asked about a user name and not his resume. No offense its creppy to out of the blue bring up someone's past work, when no one asks.

Ya, thanks for the response and the unneeded, irrelevant, unnecessary and off limits Intel. I asked about a user name and not his resume. No offense its creppy to out of the blue bring up someone's past work, when no one asks.
It’s called facts. I’m sorry you’re such a tender flower. You shouldn’t be on here if you’re so easily offended.

It’s called facts. I’m sorry you’re such a tender flower. You shouldn’t be on here if you’re so easily offended.
Dont turn this into a fight. Your the one get aggressive. Im just telling you, its sus to bring up inappropriate things when no one asks. But hey if your smelling flowers, its you cause ya can't smell through a screen.

Reactions: slutatorian666
I wonder if he is still a virgin. With his body I hope this stud is getting pussy or at least getting his dick sucked. Because of those gigantic muscles he must be so horny from the testosterone raging throughout his body. This stud deserves to fuck and plow as hard as he wants and as much as he wants.

I wonder if he is still a virgin. With his body I hope this stud is getting pussy or at least getting his dick sucked. Because of those gigantic muscles he must be so horny from the testosterone raging throughout his body. This stud deserves to fuck and plow as hard as he wants and as much as he wants.
amen he should fr be getting serviced every time his dick gets hard. he has to be horny all the time.

Also im pretty sure he trims his armpit hair sometimes. if you look through his instagram there are some pictures where it looks trimmed down...not a full clean shave but you can tell he used clippers to not make it so "bushy".

Although im not into shaving armpits .... its really fkn hot that this muscle stud cares about grooming his body hair.
Wish he still had his happy trail...that was so hot

Reactions: candarem49