Timothy Gray (timothylifts_)

Honestly y'all. There are thousends of guys that give it away for free or will charge you if throwing money away is your thing. But if he is the end all be all for you.... Everyone has a price, we've ALL been there. Mine was an action figure, but im a cheap lay.

Reactions: Osm0s1562
Honestly y'all. There are thousends of guys that give it away for free or will charge you if throwing money away is your thing. But if he is the end all be all for you.... Everyone has a price, we've ALL been there. Mine was an action figure, but im a cheap lay.
….sooo you’re saying that you paid him an absurd amount for pics and he delivered?

….sooo you’re saying that you paid him an absurd amount for pics and he delivered?
Surrrrrre.....and Me admitting what i did at his age (id bender over now for a Marvel Legend)..... (This next part is a lie)...... I Have His Nudes (Tis a lie). My moral compass is broke, y'all carry on.

Also im pretty sure he trims his armpit hair sometimes. if you look through his instagram there are some pictures where it looks trimmed down...not a full clean shave but you can tell he used clippers to not make it so "bushy".

Although im not into shaving armpits .... its really fkn hot that this muscle stud cares about grooming his body hair.
Wish he still had his happy trail...that was so hot
Idk I was admiring that Tarzan look with long hair :p

Reactions: cmarlow31
Nah this guy
I'd be more than happy to send Cash app funds too
I'm waiting to see when he's around 21-25 with a beard, and posing as Thor(which btws is one of his favorite marvel characters)
And he also recently started with self portrait shirts with his photos on it. I asked him about signing and buying one or whatever and he responded saying "it's in the works"(so the thought is there)

Nah this guy
I'd be more than happy to send Cash app funds too
I'm waiting to see when he's around 21-25 with a beard, and posing as Thor(which btws is one of his favorite marvel characters)
And he also recently started with self portrait shirts with his photos on it. I asked him about signing and buying one or whatever and he responded saying "it's in the works"(so the thought is there)
I love the Aesir and we all read what I'd do for Marvel

Reactions: Osm0s1562
Dont turn this into a fight. Your the one get aggressive. Im just telling you, its sus to bring up inappropriate things when no one asks. But hey if your smelling flowers, its you cause ya can't smell through a screen.
Nah dude, he just threw in a lil comment and you were a total dickhead about it. If you’re gonna be an asshole at least own it.

Yeah, you can hear the GUY that's recording him go "damn it" towards the end after he nuts
I have no idea why people are acting surprised by this? There have been multiple comments in this thread from people who know Timmy telling everyone what to expect

Reactions: opticaldischarge
I think he's not going into the OF world because maybe he doesn't want to go public on it, but wants the money.
Perhaps he could lose some sponsors if he does that? No idea, yet I'm not complaining :laughing:

Reactions: Dallaskickbacker
I think he is just a very horny 18 year old guy who knows how hot he is and who is constantly worshipped by a lot of people on all his socials, so his ego is through the roof.

And im here for it lol, love the self confidence and how exhibitionist he is