Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man, I am 100% gay but gotta say I am super curious to know how does it feel to cum while titty fucking. Should have tried it while I was "still closeted" :joy::joy::joy:
I guess you could get the same sensation sliding it between a big pair of not-so-muscular (or hairy) buttcheeks. Of course, you can see her face much better than you can from back there.

:laughing::p

EDIT: added bonus is that you can pop it into her mouth from time to time, especially at the moment of shangrila!

Malany_hill85

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess you could get the same sensation sliding it between a big pair of not-so-muscular (or hairy) buttcheeks. Of course, you can see her face much better than you can from back there.

:laughing::p

EDIT: added bonus is that you can pop it into her mouth from time to time, especially at the moment of shangrila!
Oh I have tried with butts before. My husband loves doing it with my butt, too heheheh

But I guess it's not the same? Perhaps due to the face/mouth factor as you said. Being able to pop into the mouth and cum at the face at the climax of a titty fuck must be soooo good! :yum

• Wow
Reactions: ViewingPleasure

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh I have tried with butts before. My husband loves doing it with my butt, too heheheh

But I guess it's not the same? Perhaps due to the face/mouth factor as you said. Being able to pop into the mouth and cum at the face at the climax of a titty fuck must be soooo good! :yum
Oh, it is! A pretty good alternative is to have her slide her head over the side of bed, fuck those big ol’ titties while I hang my nuts in her mouth. In that position I can also slap that pussy and clitty, too. Yeah, that’s fun… :yum:heart_eyes:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Absolutely not the same. I've run my cock between beautiful D cup or higher breasts and also along and between the butt cheeks. Breasts can envelop your cock and are sooo soft and squishy. And yes, seeing her face is definitely a bonus. I've never titty fucked to completion, only as foreplay or during play. All the women I've been with preferred me to cum inside their pussies 99% of the time.

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Absolutely not the same. I've run my cock between beautiful D cup or higher breasts and also along and between the butt cheeks. Breasts can envelop your cock and are sooo soft and squishy. And yes, seeing her face is definitely a bonus. I've never titty fucked to completion, only as foreplay or during play. All the women I've been with preferred me to cum inside their pussies 99% of the time.
Mmm - so right about the joys of titty-fucking. I have TF'd to completion numerous times.

Damn, thinking about this freaky 38DDD law student who loved to be titty-fucked. Well, she loved to be fucked in every way, but she looooved watching cum shoot out of a cock as much as she loved someone cumming in her ass or pussy. Always swallowed when she gave head, too. It was always a tough decision for her where she wanted me to cum. LOL

Met her back in the days before video chat and all cybersex was done on a keyboard. I think she was the only person I've ever hooked up with in IRL after fooling around on the internet. Damn, she was something else.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmm - so right about the joys of titty-fucking. I have TF'd to completion numerous times.

Damn, thinking about this freaky 38DDD law student who loved to be titty-fucked. Well, she loved to be fucked in every way, but she looooved watching cum shoot out of a cock as much as she loved someone cumming in her ass or pussy. Always swallowed when she gave head, too. It was always a tough decision for her where she wanted me to cum. LOL

Met her back in the days before video chat and all cybersex was done on a keyboard. I think she was the only person I've ever hooked up with in IRL after fooling around on the internet. Damn, she was something else.
I love it. Sounds like a fun girl.

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay