toliet paper roll test

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora+Mar 23 2005, 08:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Mar 23 2005, 08:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pecker@Mar 23 2005, 08:16 PM
Ah, Jana, there&#39;s no pert like an expert&#33; :hug:
[post=293425]Quoted post[/post]​

Need a massage, baby?
[post=293427]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I DO, I DO&#33; I have this really tense spot, right between my legs... Can you rub it for me???

joystick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do know that some rolls are bigger than others. The cheaper roll sometimes are bigger. And yes I have tried it. I&#39;m always trying to get my wife to give me a massage. It does not work most of the time.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I&#39;m too thick for my toilet role and I have some trouble getting intoo paper towel rolls, but I may have been going limp so will find out for sure tonight.

Actually, I&#39;ve found the guys that are massively hung are modest and grateful when someone is appreciative and not daunted by their size. I mean, it&#39;s bad enough being massively hung is a double edged sword (being hailed as the biggest cock on campus or being made fun of because they erected a house instead of a tent when they get hard in public). I had a buddy that completely avoided the subject until we were all drunk one day and decided to circle jerk...I&#39;ve never seen anything up close that damn thick. Next day, the guys were teasing him about having a coke can in his pants.

The smaller guys I&#39;ve met have been odd birds. Personally, a huge one is fun to play with, but I&#39;d much rather be topped by a small to average one esp since guys get carried away with me.

Oh....TMI again. How did that happen?

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Kimahri@Mar 24 2005, 08:27 AM
Well, I&#39;m too thick for my toilet role and I have some trouble getting intoo paper towel rolls, but I may have been going limp so will find out for sure tonight.

Actually, I&#39;ve found the guys that are massively hung are modest and grateful when someone is appreciative and not daunted by their size. I mean, it&#39;s bad enough being massively hung is a double edged sword (being hailed as the biggest cock on campus or being made fun of because they erected a house instead of a tent when they get hard in public). I had a buddy that completely avoided the subject until we were all drunk one day and decided to circle jerk...I&#39;ve never seen anything up close that damn thick. Next day, the guys were teasing him about having a coke can in his pants.

The smaller guys I&#39;ve met have been odd birds. Personally, a huge one is fun to play with, but I&#39;d much rather be topped by a small to average one esp since guys get carried away with me.

Oh....TMI again. How did that happen?
[post=293651]Quoted post[/post]​

On the contrary I would like a lot more infomation&#33; Like your tel number and street address :) Sounds wonderful. Sizewise I&#39;m sure we can work something out or in :evilgrin:

Randarak: I tried fitting my dick in the TP roll once, didn&#39;t even come close to fitting inside. I guess the next step would checking to see if it would fit in a paper towel roll.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Randarak@Mar 24 2005, 04:48 PM
I tried fitting my dick in the TP roll once, didn&#39;t even come close to fitting inside. I guess the next step would checking to see if it would fit in a paper towel roll.
[post=293660]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, you guys are talking about testing on a paper towel roll. If any of you extend through to the other end, you&#39;re gonna have over 11 inches of skinny cock on you. There&#39;s not all that much difference in the openings of TP rolls and PT rolls. I&#39;m looking for a report. Is anybody game?

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Spyderdan+Mar 23 2005, 10:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spyderdan &#064; Mar 23 2005, 10:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dr. Rock, you still didn&#39;t answer my question, assuming you even read it (there were a lot of words in my posts -_- .) Simple: I asked why the "Large" penis support group, which attracts guys with "large" penises from all over the place, would have its members averaging "only" 8 inches even though that would be, as you say, the average of all men. It really means this place has "big sizes" while out in the world the "average" size of all men would be less, like say 2 inches or so. Get me?[/b]

I think there are plenty of users here who may not have particularly big dicks themselves but do appreciate them. yeah I&#39;m sure there&#39;s a RELATIVELY large proportion of bigger-hung guys on this forum, but whether it&#39;s a proportion high enough to skew a poll statistic by 2" ... that I&#39;m not so sure of.

You can&#39;t use your own sexual conquests as a reference for the real world.
... pretty sure my sexual conquests are as much a part of the "real world" as anyone else&#39;s, actually. kinda difficult to get laid in your imagination :p

Think about day to day experiences. You were in the military, don&#39;t you remember seeing hundreds of cocks in the showers?
point. although honestly I never really paid that much attention, now I think about it - most of the guys in my unit were dogs ;)

<!--QuoteBegin-Kimahri
@Mar 24 2005, 03:27 PM
Well, I&#39;m too thick for my toilet role
[post=293651]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
your toilet role? does your bathroom have a stage cast ensemble or something?&#33;

carolinacurious: 1. Dr. Rock, your (or my or Zora&#39;s) personal sexual "conquests" don&#39;t meet the criteria for a random scientific sample, although I think everyone&#39;s experience is interesting.

Neither do Kinsey&#39;s "self measured" subjects or the latest "outside of a club on spring break" study.

2. No one seems to be accounting for the "curve", even if if you were small enough to get it in there how many guys are "straight as an arrow" enough to be able to get it in there anyhow? Not many in my (unscientific) sample.

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Carolinacurious: I definately am straight enough although it does stiffen up to the extent it gets pretty close to touching my body, but I have no problem holding it straight out though. This is pretty normal though as far as I am aware.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hadn&#39;t even considered curves...good point. Mine curve isn&#39;t big enough to cause a problem in fitting in a roll, just my girth, but it could be the case for some.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why is everyone sticking their cocks in toilet tissue rolls again? I&#39;m just waiting for someone to get one on and not be able to get it off. Better be careful with those scissors&#33; :crazy:

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
happily, I didn&#39;t actually try because it&#39;s clearly obvious from the most cursory visual examination that it ain&#39;t gonna happen. I would hope that the day I start physically attempting to stick my dick in a toilet roll, someone would shoot me. I mean no offence fellas, but really. :D

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by whatno@Mar 22 2005, 03:49 AM
Haha, yeah, that&#39;s something you try as a kid. I don&#39;t remember being able to fit and I&#39;m sure it really bummed me out, lol.

But I get Maxim, and I bet they said that just to make their readers feel better about themselves. Because a happy reader is a happy subscriber. It&#39;s totally over rated too, half the stuff isn&#39;t even funny anymore.

Also, this plays into my whole "6 inch = average" conspiracy. Which was started by people who weren&#39;t well endowed. I think they just say the average is that low, to make the few small people feel better about themselves.
Ok, I&#39;m just rambling on, I&#39;ll shut up.
[post=292891]Quoted post[/post]​
When doctors and nurses measured grown men&#39;s penis&#39;s the average length was 5.1 inches. The reason the average is so low is that there are many men with less than three inches length when erect. Getting Along with a Small Penis is a website that caters to that size. That really surprised me, but there are pictures of erect penises that are less than three inches and when soft are not measurable but completely retract into the body.

Small guys are more likely than average size guys to reveal their sizes. From this site I have learned that the very large endowed tend to do the same. It appears from what I have heard that it is the six to eight inch in length guys who are most comfortable being nude in front of other guys. So that makes it appear that the vast majority of guys are 6 to 8 inches in length. Truth is the number below that and above that is probably higher then most people think.

Nutrition plays a role in growth in all body parts and this average is world wide not just North America and Europe. Severe malnutrtion would affect the development of the penis is areas of the world where malnurishment is rampant.

And when reading all these can&#39;t fit it into the toilet roll survey, we have to remember this is a large penis site. not average size or small size site.

This site is very welcoming to guys with smaller dicks. From what I have read here they get a lot more respect then the guys claiming to have 12 plus inches. And I am sure there are some of those around. And who am I to say someone doesn&#39;t have one that long. I take everone&#39;s word here, unless you write something that realy causes me to doubt your honesty.

I have enjoyed reading the posts on this thread though. I haven&#39;t finished. I will later.

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Even when i am totally limp like out of the pool limp I am still much thicker than a toilet paper tube. I can if i stretch put the head in. I have two guy friends that watch me use ice to shirvel up and then i put on tp tube got hard and ripped the card board it was awesome like incredible hulk dick LOL

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Average girth is in my sig. It remains 4.7-4.8"

I just tried and because I always see this thread just after I&#39;ve cum, which is weird...I wasnt all that hard and sort of semi excited. I got the head in and that was by pushing hard and a tiny bit down the shaft but the rest, a good 6" of my meat was out of the roll. I&#39;ll try it again hard just to see.

NelsonMuntz84:
Originally posted by Dude&#33;@Mar 23 2005, 02:53 PM
Being English I&#39;ll help y&#39;all out here.

My toilet roll is a meaty 6.25 inches around. If Maxim were using the same sort of thing then their comparisons are pretty understandable. My girth is pretty average 5 inches though I&#39;m longer than normal, so I poke quite a way out of the tube but it&#39;s a loose fit.
[post=293344]Quoted post[/post]​

Yep, 100% correct, UK Toilet rolls are 6.25" inches around, so this begs the real serious question, why are British Toilet rolls nearly a inch thicker than American one&#39;s ? :wtf:

Dude!

Just Browsing
Media
Americans are usually ones to go for something bigger - don&#39;t ask me why not in this case&#33;

I get to go to Oklahoma for a year while at University, I&#39;m going to get so fat on all the Mexican food and pizzas.

Yeh, fajitas and a large cheese tomato here :9

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dude&#33;@Mar 25 2005, 06:33 PM
Americans are usually ones to go for something bigger - don&#39;t ask me why not in this case&#33;

I get to go to Oklahoma for a year while at University, I&#39;m going to get so fat on all the Mexican food and pizzas.

Yeh, fajitas and a large cheese tomato here :9
[post=294058]Quoted post[/post]​

We do go for the &#39;bigger&#39; here too&#33; Smaller core means more paper&#33; 1000 sheets per roll&#33; New and Improved&#33;

LapDog :p

bonerwatch

Experimental Member
Media
Am able to get my flaccid penis through the toilet paper tube, and if I hold onto the head while getting erect, it&#39;ll very snugly cover most of the shaft with the crown at the other end. It&#39;s not easy then trying to slide it off my full erection.....guess at that point it&#39;s like the world&#39;d widest cockring&#33; But it&#39;s kinda hot seeing my cock like that.....mabye they should start making toilet paper rolls a little larger for all of us larger guys&#33;