Tom ellis actor off show lucifer

How incredibly bad was this season and especially the musical episode? for this torture they should have given us a few more nude scenes or finally good sex scenes! Lucifer's character and Tom Ellis who plays him would be so promising for a really good TV show, and then they make such a mess of it... so disappointing : unamused::joy:

How incredibly bad was this season and especially the musical episode? for this torture they should have given us a few more nude scenes or finally good sex scenes! Lucifer's character and Tom Ellis who plays him would be so promising for a really good TV show, and then they make such a mess of it... so disappointing : unamused::joy:
Ok, I’m glad it wasn’t just me.

I miss slut Lucifer