Tom ellis actor off show lucifer

I have a Theory as to why he never went Full Nude in Lucifer. He's Brithish so he isn't circumcised and if I remember Correctly, Angels were all Circumcised? Can someone else sheed some light on that, as I am not a well knowledged in Christianity.

I have a Theory as to why he never went Full Nude in Lucifer. He's Brithish so he isn't circumcised and if I remember Correctly, Angels were all Circumcised? Can someone else sheed some light on that, as I am not a well knowledged in Christianity.
Isn’t circumcision a jewish thing?!?!

Isn’t circumcision a jewish thing?!?!
I don't think a production company would care. Angels don't generally have genitals, though.

I don't think a production company would care. Angels don't generally have genitals, though.
I just wish he would've wiped it out, he was naked enough canonically, even on screen. that nudist episode? They could've easily put a warning on front of it and not bothered with the stupid angles, and convenient objects...

Reactions: Redonboy
Tom Ellis from Lucifer
20180922-tomellis-menshealth-1067-output-1-treatment-1557247515.jpg
20180922-tomellis-menshealth-1160-output-1-treatment-1557246068.jpg
20180922-tomellis-menshealth-1062-output-1-treatment-1557247515.jpg
He looks like a combination of Dylan McDermott and Tyler Hoechlin, with a dash of Paul Rudd...and he'll only get better with time. Just imagine him as a 'silver fox.'