Tom ellis actor off show lucifer

b1d1e1d53aa1ef1ad51da9f6896c7d9c-full.jpg

d98f6ae1ae0a1ca0e56ebd20638beaad-full.jpg

Well damn.
Holy shittttttttttttttttttt! I hope he's been putting in extra workouts because Netflix has scripted him into being naked all the time!:heart_eyes:

Reactions: TaeUK21
Is it just me or is he looking even more fit now for season 4 than he did the other seasons?

While I am looking forward to him showing off that bod I hope they don't use more of that and less plot for the show.

Is it just me or is he looking even more fit now for season 4 than he did the other seasons?

While I am looking forward to him showing off that bod I hope they don't use more of that and less plot for the show.
Nope, it's not just you. He's been working out harder than he did before because he got asked to appear on the cover of Men's Health. The pictures I posted before are behind the scenes pictures for the MH photoshoot he did.

Also, I agree about season 4. While I would love to have more shirtless scenes for him (and Kevin Alejandro), I do hope season 4 has less filler than season 3. But the creators said before that, because they only have 10 episodes, there will be 'more story', so I'm sure it'll be fine.

Nope, it's not just you. He's been working out harder than he did before because he got asked to appear on the cover of Men's Health. The pictures I posted before are behind the scenes pictures for the MH photoshoot he did.

Also, I agree about season 4. While I would love to have more shirtless scenes for him (and Kevin Alejandro), I do hope season 4 has less filler than season 3. But the creators said before that, because they only have 10 episodes, there will be 'more story', so I'm sure it'll be fine.

Good. Season 3 did drag a bit, it can be tricky trying to balance plot with character development with a dash of fan service.

Reactions: wishfull