Tom ellis actor off show lucifer

Cant wait for Lucifer. They better get him naked or shirtless often this time. Ugh.

They do a Lucifer reunion special on Youtube for Netflix and they mention that one episode takes place at a nudist resort. They ask him if it was awkward to do a butt scene and he gives some joking reply along the lines of, "Well it wasn't the first this season so by that point, no." All the new season episodes are supposed to be up on Netflix at midnight pacific time.

He likes showing off. https://www.vulture.com/2019/05/tom-ellis-interview-lucifer-netflix-revival-nudity.html

Now that you’re free from the constraints of network television, viewers get to bask in a lot more demonic violence and nudity. Do you do your own ass work?

That’s all my own nudity this year! I also lost a bet to my trainer when we got picked up for season four, which meant I had to get back into a different kind of shape than I’d been in before. I had a moment of pride with how I felt and how I looked. I wasn’t against the idea of nudity.

vlcsnap-2019-05-08-11h44m34s777.jpg