D
deleted1159934
Guest
Can we just focus on how hot Tom is ? I just want to slide his ass cheeks over my big dick and ride it hard he can grind his ass all over my big cock!
Honestly I’m attracted to him due to that aged rugged look. There is something so extremely masculine about it. Which contrast so well against his smaller, yet also rugged and manly frame.
I wanna see him work with luca guadagnino or yorgos lanthimos
If anyone could get him naked it's ol' Luca. Frankly Tom could use a prestige picture that isn't some weird Russo Brothers attempt at seeming like Serious Filmmakers.
Tom's loss.I don't see them doing a movie together, like ever.
If anyone could get him naked it's ol' Luca. Frankly Tom could use a prestige picture that isn't some weird Russo Brothers attempt at seeming like Serious Filmmakers.
Tom should do whatever he wants and people should stop trying to give career advice like that have any idea what they're talking about.
I wanna see him work with luca guadagnino or yorgos lanthimos
Serious about what? You should cast and direct for the script that you have. If what he has fits the part that's all that matters.He does NOT have the range. Let's be serious
Ryan Murphy will cast Tom as Mr Schue in the upcoming Glee rebootIn that case, I can immediately think in Christophe Honoré and Daniel Nolasco but considering that Tom didn't know who Almodovar was till quite recently I think it's very unlikely that any artsy/queer favorite will (or even want to) work with him.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.