Tom Hopper (Sir Percival) from Merlin

Are these vignettes from their homes (age of quarantine)?
Wondering because he is fairly close to the leading edge of that door and seems like he would hit his head a lot, specially in the morning and night.
I'm tall and when we got our house I had two requirements, 1). tall doors and high ceilings, 2). low flow toilets with low water levels, in the bowl (this is LPSG you should know what that means).
At 6'5" wouldn't Tom also want tall door and high ceilings?

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 2.35.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 2.38.02 PM.png

Are these vignettes from their homes (age of quarantine)?
Wondering because he is fairly close to the leading edge of that door and seems like he would hit his head a lot, specially in the morning and night.
I'm tall and when we got our house I had two requirements, 1). tall doors and high ceilings, 2). low flow toilets with low water levels, in the bowl (this is LPSG you should know what that means).
At 6'5" wouldn't Tom also want tall door and high ceilings?

View attachment 17098501
View attachment 17098511

These must be from his house during quarantine as theres a British style light switch and radiator,also he doesn't have his monkey body suit on which he would if it were shot in Toronto for UA2.

Fuck he’s such a terrible fucking dancer but who cares LOOK AT HIM

It's deliberate. He's playing a guy with a Gorilla for a body and so he had to come up with dance moves to reflect that so he's dancing like he thinks a massive ape would dance.

Much preferred this era...

tom%2Bhopper%2Bshirtless%2B2.gif

His nips, though!

He is such a great looking guy, I'm less keen on his current more shredded look but those pictures are just amazing.

Reactions: ActionBuddy
Fuck he’s such a terrible fucking dancer but who cares LOOK AT HIM
Nods - the technical term here in the UK is "Dad Dancing" but my god what a DILF :)
It's deliberate. He's playing a guy with a Gorilla for a body and so he had to come up with dance moves to reflect that so he's dancing like he thinks a massive ape would dance.

Any examples of him dancing well?
Agreed he is a young DILF and even though I'm almost always a top, I'd roll over for him.