Tom Phelan (FBE Reactor and Twitch Streamer)

I've seen these pictures before, and assumed they were fake or some other dude that looks like him, but now I'm thinking maybe they're real. In this youtube video he has a freckle next to his belly button, the guy in other picture does too. Is it just wishful thinking?

Attachments

I've seen these pictures before, and assumed they were fake or some other dude that looks like him, but now I'm thinking maybe they're real. In this youtube video he has a freckle next to his belly button, the guy in other picture does too. Is it just wishful thinking?

Wishful thinking.

The face is literally a completely different person.

That's not him. They don't even look similar.