Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
100% agree man - nothing beats riding your own cock! Did you give the clones a cheeky blowie too to see what it was like sucking your own cock?
Of course! And of course I go all the way down my throat easily, so go figure lol First realistic dildo I ever got I was like "well I wonder if I can deepthroat this thing" because my wife was getting all but maybe the last inch down, maybe last 1/2", so it intrigued me. It went all the way down without me really trying, no gag reflex really, its there, but if I don't want it to be there, its not. Most I've taken is about 9" and that is tough but kinda fun to try.

Reactions: Chilldan

stutenmacho

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey OP, you should clone your own cock and ride it, its unreal. I've done clones of my own cock lots of times, nothing feels more wild than feeling yourself inside yourself while stroking the real thing and cumming, its a mind fuck! And feels beyond belief. I have lots of Os on realistic dildos, but nothing beats the Os I have when I do my own cock clones :)
That is my ideal selfsatisfaction...i love my own cock lol. As it happens the dildo I got my wife comes pretty close, maybe has a bit less girth- so it'd be an upgrade now I've adapted to it.