Tooturnttony From Tiktok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBMSWS225617

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His most expensive post. This was $50. I was curious, but it’s not worth it. He’s just gonna do the usual and use vague captions while over charging for pics of nothing. He shows more on TikTok for free. Don’t bother guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

chaos91

Legendary Member
Media
If you all have the video and have no plans to share it, keep it to yourselves. Why do you think we care that you've seen it? Share the love or don't be annoying dangling it in front of people. Some people really just get off on watching people beg.

Chances are the person doesn't even have it. Anyone could type out they have a video if they don't show evidence.

gyroball13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I came here after seeing that video where he throws the $20k at his sister to pay off her student loans and said he “paid for it with his dick”, so I was really disappointed to find out he’s such a charlatan lmao Charging insane prices for bait and switch pics and vids is just so scummy and yet falls very in line with what I guess is the vibe and personality he’s fostered on Tiktok? What’s especially insane to me is the fact that people keep giving this dude their money in hopes of some crumb of cock, a scintillating sliver of handsome hunk hog that will make bleeding their bank account dry for him worth it. It’s fascinating, but also very sad.

anthagiox

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I came here after seeing that video where he throws the $20k at his sister to pay off her student loans and said he “paid for it with his dick”, so I was really disappointed to find out he’s such a charlatan lmao Charging insane prices for bait and switch pics and vids is just so scummy and yet falls very in line with what I guess is the vibe and personality he’s fostered on Tiktok? What’s especially insane to me is the fact that people keep giving this dude their money in hopes of some crumb of cock, a scintillating sliver of handsome hunk hog that will make bleeding their bank account dry for him worth it. It’s fascinating, but also very sad.
Y'all always blame the content creators (and rightfully so to some extent), but never the desperate gay men who pay for this shit and cause there to be a demand for it. Gay men are the #1 money makers for dudes like this. If you're stupid enough to spend your money on some guy who's proven not to show anything, that's on you. There are tons of other hot dudes, many of whom are actually gay, that these people could be spending their money on.

Xoxo89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There’s so many, much hotter guys who actually post good shit on their OF
My favs list:

@johnnyflex
@rippedadonis
@buffbutler
@Realchadjohnson
@scottholliday
@samperfectbody
@bigtexass97
@Hatts17
@xonicobaby
@eddieboiii
@nath_wyld

some are more famous and well known than others, but in my opinion these guys definitely post better shit, at normal prices, and are good to their fans. Like to where I actually respect them enough to not repost what they share.

masc4thanos

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He came across my fyp today giving a bag of $20K of his OF money to his sister to pay off her student loans and I was curious. It's an OK penis. His body is great but facially, I don't get the hype. He also seems incredibly annoying and obnoxious to be around so I'm not attracted to him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.