Top Daddy Bottom Son Group

Skeer1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fit/muscular jock. 29. Bubble butt. Feminization kink. Looking for older verbal dom or a group of doms into humiliation and abuse over Skype. Demolish me on cam. DM for Skype

D

deleted20104651

33 m uk curious bottom here.

I want to try sucking cock and being fucked.

Add my skype lifeguard_lee

Tell me about your kinks/fantasies :p

Ps93s

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
29y old slim fit searching for Dom.
7 Inch uncut fat dick here,
Hairy Ass
Message me for a Session.
Into edging, Spank, Ball Play, Stretching, Piss…

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at domneedslaves@gmail.com. Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Do not add or message me if you don’t show cam including face.

Reactions: Pourtia
D

deleted22475251

Hi boy,

I'm a 34 year old master, based in the UK, who is currently recruiting new slaves.

I have over 10 years experience owning and training slaves and am currently searching for obedient 'straight slaves' who enjoy the idea of masquerading as straight males in their day to day lives whilst actually being their master's little slut.

I particularly value discretion as I'm a professional...I have no interest in exposing slaves, so if that's you're kink, we're probably not a match.

I'm particularly interested in fit, obedient slaves who know their place, or are working towards learning it. I like athletic/muscular slaves and prefer long term ownership to short term for a number of reasons.

Slaves seeking ownership should send a picture of themselves, as well as an introduction to stephenthomas171717@yahoo.com on Skype.

Your Master.

Reactions: Pourtia

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at domneedslaves@gmail.com. Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Do not add or message me if you don’t show cam including face.

D

deleted22471341

38 yo, hot hairy bi man.
I want to see U naked and jerking. I'm usually without cam. I can talk or type.
I prefer twinks or sporty type. If U want to show me your body, come to me :)

live:.cid.6d51b43ea69cd05c

30yoGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
37yo sub cubby bottom here looking for a dominant man to build a sort of online friendship with who can use my hole properly whenever i have the privacy, sometimes make me work my hole for hours, make me keep it stuffed/plugged just to train my hole while maybe even making me lock my dick up in my chastitycage.
Looking for someone strict but reasonable, someone who can hold me to my word if ive suggested something you like.
Teach me to cum from anal would be awesome...
I'll probably be alone on friday evening or saturday
live:.cid.b4a101fd7fecb9ee