FanOfMrMagoo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm mostly if not exclusively a top. The problem is that I'm also most of the time attracted only to other tops.
I like to be side with them, but I think I want to top another top even if that means to flip flop.
Maybe it's bad, but just thinking about opening for the first time a top ass makes me horny.
Since I'm not muscular and hung and very handsome, it's a bit hard to find a top ready to bottom for the first time.

What should I do?

It's hard. I think being a bottom attracted to bottoms is harder. What do you do when you want to meet another top?
I usually become vers for him, and I try to convince him that everything should be reciprocal and even make it vers, saying that no one has ever had the opportunity to have my ass and that he will be the lucky one so that he realizes the value I have, and that he ends up accepting that I hope to receive the same from him, it always works even I have done it with dom tops

Reactions: FanOfMrMagoo
I usually become vers for him, and I try to convince him that everything should be reciprocal and even make it vers, saying that no one has ever had the opportunity to have my ass and that he will be the lucky one so that he realizes the value I have, and that he ends up accepting that I hope to receive the same from him, it always works even I have done it with dom tops
I tried that once, but the guy was lying. He wanted to fuck me first and pretend he can't be fucked because he is tired after fucking me

I don't think you two necessarily need to change yourselves to enjoy the relationship, I think with an open minfd you can work around it. I was in a similar situation, although I'm a bottom only and was in a thing with another bottom only, neither of us had any intention to start topping for the other. We still had a lot of fun between each other, playing with toys, dildos etc. One or two time a week we invited in a top that would take care of us. It was acrually very hot laying doggy style alongside my bf, holding hands and kissing while the top took turn between our asses.

I am basically a top. Have been for years. About 5 months ago I got the idea of being topped. I have bottomed several times now. Those who have topped me have been right around just above average. I want a top nearly my size so I can experience what a big cock feels like.

Sometimes you just gotta find the right person who may be willing to switch things up exclusively for you… and maybe vice versa.
I consider myself a top, i prefer to top and enjoy topping a lot but but if I met another exclusive top idk I might be willing to try. And the opposite there are a bunch of exclusive tops that don’t advertise they are willing to bottom just cause they feel people lose interest once they know a top will bottom.

Sometimes you just gotta find the right person who may be willing to switch things up exclusively for you… and maybe vice versa.
I consider myself a top, i prefer to top and enjoy topping a lot but but if I met another exclusive top idk I might be willing to try. And the opposite there are a bunch of exclusive tops that don’t advertise they are willing to bottom just cause they feel people lose interest once they know a top will bottom.
I see. For me just knowing an exclusive top will bottom for me makes me horny enough to bottom for him too.
I know you're right, it'll come with time.

Reactions: Jonas Reiss
WOW I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!, MAN THANK YOU FOR SHARING I MYSELF CONSIDER MYSELF a "verse bottom" but I like to be submissive in relationships like being small spoon and getting protected by a man but at the same time I like to TOP TOPS !, yk what I mean ? like I just love topping tops its hot !
my man yo aint alone