Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I feel my choice in life is leaving me frustrated 😂 in that I’m mostly a top, 95% a top and that number can go down one day. But I love big dicks. Love seeing them touching them and sucking them… but for anal it’s not gonna happen lol. But seeking out hung dudes is kinda hard cause most of them only want to top. I’m so down to suck on a fat one but seems like hung guys don’t care for BJs… is that true?
Of course there are plenty of hung bottom and verse guys but I feel like none of them like to advertise that they are hung.

Just curious to all tops out there who live big dicks too how often do you actually get to play with big ones?

I feel my choice in life is leaving me frustrated 😂 in that I’m mostly a top, 95% a top and that number can go down one day. But I love big dicks. Love seeing them touching them and sucking them… but for anal it’s not gonna happen lol. But seeking out hung dudes is kinda hard cause most of them only want to top. I’m so down to suck on a fat one but seems like hung guys don’t care for BJs… is that true?
Of course there are plenty of hung bottom and verse guys but I feel like none of them like to advertise that they are hung.

Just curious to all tops out there who live big dicks too how often do you actually get to play with big ones?
You're not alone my dude. I'm mostly top but just love all dicks but big ones are special. I've met a lot of hung bottoms though.

I feel the same way. My success lands when I seek out hung verse guys…typically verse guys are always down to bottom and then being hung satisfies my needs. Also, verse guys are into being sucked. Sometime people who identify as only top or only bottom generally from my experience only really enjoy penetration and it’s so much more to sex than that.

Reactions: dfw051980