View
Sexuality
No Response

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would love to feel this thick, sexy black woman on top of me and inside of me....fucking me with that nice thick cock......balls deep inside my ass.......my legs wrapped around her........holding her tight into me.....feeling those full breasts pressed against my chest......her lips on mine kissing me passionately......her tongue deep in my mouth....heaven......
z7.jpg
z8.jpg
z9.jpg

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This woman just does something to me.......I find her so damn sexy.......I can only imagine how good it would be to feel her making love to me......to feel her full body.....smooth brown skin.........those magnificent breasts......to feel and taste her thick cock....taste her brown asshole.....then feel her open up my ass and slide deep inside of me.....balls deep......and then when I'm begging for it.......slowly fuck me missionary......my legs crossed around her hips......my hands grabbing her ass....pulling her into me tightly......looking into my eyes and kissing me with passion.....making me cum and cum......heaven......
z7.jpg
z8.jpg
z9.jpg
z10.jpg
z11.jpg

Canadash

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow she’s fabulous!
I agree my friend......I love everything about her........pretty....feminine......sexy dark eyes.....full, so kissable lips........unbelievable body.......sexy brown skin.....perfect breasts with big dark suckable nipples..........round bubble ass.....delicious thick cock....yes baby......make love to me.....

D

deleted5501621

I wonder if trans's for lack of better terms like being treated like regular women?....I like kissing and fondling and would be elated for a roll play full out with a tranni....going to a movie...touching her leg ....kissing her till my arousal makes me search her and find her secret....after accepting my fate kissing her inner thighs,breasts and anything else that makes her moan and gasp....would hope she guides me also and teaches me...big or small sexually I would welcome her pushing against my anal cavity.....and in the end would love the feel of her pulsating phallus throbbing and jerking.....she would be a full out woman and be treated as such...love hearing their ideas and wants but in saying that know they have different limits....been a fantasy since I was at least 18 but in saying that would have to visit the big city and most likely won't....lol....also for lack of better terms those in the big city that participate are most likely big earners....guess it's a fantasy!

D

deleted5501621

This woman just does something to me.......I find her so damn sexy.......I can only imagine how good it would be to feel her making love to me......to feel her full body.....smooth brown skin.........those magnificent breasts......to feel and taste her thick cock....taste her brown asshole.....then feel her open up my ass and slide deep inside of me.....balls deep......and then when I'm begging for it.......slowly fuck me missionary......my legs crossed around her hips......my hands grabbing her ass....pulling her into me tightly......looking into my eyes and kissing me with passion.....making me cum and cum......heaven......
View attachment 40341101 View attachment 40341111 View attachment 40341121 View attachment 40341131 View attachment 40341141
Nothing like seeing her big hanging phallus and beautiful breasts!

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder if trans's for lack of better terms like being treated like regular women?....I like kissing and fondling and would be elated for a roll play full out with a tranni....going to a movie...touching her leg ....kissing her till my arousal makes me search her and find her secret....after accepting my fate kissing her inner thighs,breasts and anything else that makes her moan and gasp....would hope she guides me also and teaches me...big or small sexually I would welcome her pushing against my anal cavity.....and in the end would love the feel of her pulsating phallus throbbing and jerking.....she would be a full out woman and be treated as such...love hearing their ideas and wants but in saying that know they have different limits....been a fantasy since I was at least 18 but in saying that would have to visit the big city and most likely won't....lol....also for lack of better terms those in the big city that participate are most likely big earners....guess it's a fantasy!
My experience (limited as it may be) is that trans women want nothing more than to be treated "like a regular woman." That's it. To be respected, treated, and loved as a woman.....They are women......look, act, think, feel and love as a woman....
They want a relationship with a good man.....(or another woman)....just like all women......just my opinion....