Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

largeclit

Expert Member
Media
so are the posts explicit? can you describe them or post?
First one is a smiling naked selfie from above and butt is shown on the mirror behind him. Second is a 4 pic photoshoot of him on top of a workout bench wearing red under armour compression shorts then taking them off to show a white jockstrap underneath, his butt and bulge on display. The third and newest one is his naked body no head shown showing before and after trimming torso and pubes. I think it'll get even better in the future.

Dave 77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is so hot! I have thought about subbing to his OF but not sure it's worth the price maybe if it was like 9.99. I saw he had vids? anyone know what they are of?

He jerks off, as we all know his dick is not a standard one, but he is still able to do it, they're short, about 2 minutes. Hopefully he will be more and more daring in the future, it would be amazing if he could interact with a cis man, you know, for penetrative sex, it would blow up my mind.

1rkhachatryan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately he has a really gross BF. Noah is way out of his league and it's really sad to see. He could be doing way better. So I doubt he'll be posting anything explicit.
Um wtf, this is so weird, Corry is great and you act like he's dating one of the trolls from frozen, take it down a notch lol.

Reactions: Somedudy and JJJ99