Trans women as bottoms

Laurah52

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Just trying to understand trans women who like to or choose to bottom. Why do you bottom?

1) because it feels really nice physically, very pleasurable...you like it

2) because there is an emotional element to being a bottom; it makes you feel more feminine or more like a woman....having someone inside of you, pleasing a man/partner while being penetrated

3) Because you feel outside "pressure"...you are a woman, and women give and receive pleasure from being penetrated

4) because over time, you have lost the functionality of your penis due to taking female hormones

5) or a combination of these?
As a straight non op trans woman i really only consider bottom. It is extremely satisfying to have a man in me. This is not just sexually but maybe even moreso emotionally. In fact i really don't like being touched on my male parts - It's much more satisfying to me for my partner to have a great orgasm inside me, either orally or anal.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a straight non op trans woman i really only consider bottom. It is extremely satisfying to have a man in me. This is not just sexually but maybe even moreso emotionally. In fact i really don't like being touched on my male parts - It's much more satisfying to me for my partner to have a great orgasm inside me, either orally or anal.
Speaking as a man who adores pre op trans women I enjoy all their body parts. To me that's the attraction. As far as topping I can completely understand. There are other things a couple can do to satisfy the males anal needs. Please don't tell me I can't go down on you though.

Reactions: Mister2101

Laurah52

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Speaking as a man who adores pre op trans women I enjoy all their body parts. To me that's the attraction. As far as topping I can completely understand. There are other things a couple can do to satisfy the males anal needs. Please don't tell me I can't go down on you though.
I'm all about pleasing my partner so i guess if he really would enjoy that I'd certainly let him but just not into that too much myself. ‍♀️

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm all about pleasing my partner so i guess if he really would enjoy that I'd certainly let him but just not into that too much myself. ‍♀️
Would love to get.you off orally. Really would enjoy cock worshipping you and playing with your balls as well as rimming your butt.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you for your response. I think I understand what you are saying. As a man, i very much enjoy pleasing my partner.....whether that is a man or a woman.....and whether my female partner is cis or trans.........whether she has a vagina or penis.......I want to pleasure her.......however she wants.....or needs.....

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thank you for your response. I think I understand what you are saying. As a man, i very much enjoy pleasing my partner.....whether that is a man or a woman.....and whether my female partner is cis or trans.........whether she has a vagina or penis.......I want to pleasure her.......however she wants.....or needs.....
EXACTLY. Love the reaction!!

PaulaPcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Initially it was 1 and 2, but now 4 somewhat. I know some girls say topping a guy isn't a masculine/feminine act but for me, it is and over time, the effects of the hormones have made my erections less hard and the pressure to be able to penetrate and maintain an erection takes away from the enjoyment.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Initially it was 1 and 2, but now 4 somewhat. I know some girls say topping a guy isn't a masculine/feminine act but for me, it is and over time, the effects of the hormones have made my erections less hard and the pressure to be able to penetrate and maintain an erection takes away from the enjoyment.
Thanks for your response!!

hoodho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just trying to understand trans women who like to or choose to bottom. Why do you bottom?

1) because it feels really nice physically, very pleasurable...you like it

2) because there is an emotional element to being a bottom; it makes you feel more feminine or more like a woman....having someone inside of you, pleasing a man/partner while being penetrated

3) Because you feel outside "pressure"...you are a woman, and women give and receive pleasure from being penetrated

4) because over time, you have lost the functionality of your penis due to taking female hormones

5) or a combination of these?

getting fucked is the best feeeling in the world. simple

dimru

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a man, I dreamed of being a woman. I recently chatted on a psychological forum It turned out that I never resisted being bottom.
Number 1. Yes, it's nice, but that's not the reason.
Number 2. It's close.
Number 3. Girls also experience pressure from their boyfriends. It happens. I gave my boyfriend a blowjob when I didn't want to, I was disgusted. There was also anal sex. I could have left, but I didn't.
Number 4. I don't think that's the reason.

Reactions: Mister2101

samanthaDee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because I had genital dysphoria.
From age 3 my genitals at birth felt contrasting to what I felt I was ( a girl).
Therefor, touching me down there always felt wrong. I never wanted someone to touch me down there.
Only after my surgery could I allow someone to touch me down there.
When I still had the other member it felt repulsive to be touched down there.

Bottoming made me feel vulnerable and feminine.
There is nothing that made me feel as feminine as having a guy enter me and take control over me. Knowing that you can't resist. That you have to surrender. That you have to accomodate him.
That you are all his and that your orifices serve as a source for his pleasure.
That your only goal is to be a pleasure hole for him.
That with your nurturing and feminine side you can feed his masculine, giving side.
That your softness, your femininity is the fuel to awake his strong, rough masculinity.