Trapyayo On Ig

Idk but flossynard gives me strong DL vibes and be the type to get extremely mad when asked about it
These "straight" boys be living their best life! Flossy would go undetectable but his sis yayo screams dl queen. She sucking dick sober. Flossy look like he gonna need a drink or two b4 he cross the line
 
  • Like
Reactions: WetBussy
Has anybody else subbed to him and nard then messaged them about buying videos but hasn’t gotten a response or is it only happening to me?
Yayo definitely has it bad to where you’ll message him for something & he takes forever to respond to you. Nard normally responds the same day sometimes
 
Atp I think the best think yayo does on OF is go on live at least once a week but lately he’s been doing every other week or so. He’s lives be good for the most part he’ll do mostly everything people request from him (when you tip) besides play with his hole which is understandable. I feel there’s no point of honestly paying for a subscription when you can subscribe for free when he does a discount (which is probably every week) because he mainly post the same thing on his Twitter with probably a few extras. Lately he hasn’t really been posting any content on his wall if he does he be his nudes that’s it. But overall his onlyfans is good for the most part.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WetBussy
Nardo on the other hand I think his can do some work. You’re better off subscribing to his free page than his vip because he literally post the same on both literally. But I will say his content is cheap. He rarely goes on live & when he does he make extreme tip goals just to do simple stuff, for example for him to take off his shorts he may set it to $100 then he’ll set another goal for him to take off his boxers & etc… whereas yayo if he’s still dress when he starts the live he set the goal for $50. So just imagine with him setting the goal to 100 just to take off some pants how much he’ll set to start doing sexual stuff. Everyone has their price so I can’t knock him for that it’s just something I won’t pay for especially because he lacks the personality that yayo does whereas his conversations on live be good compared to nardo they be dry. Don’t get me wrong he is very nice to talk to & he’ll try to work with you if you want something privately I just think yayo should give him some pointers to make his page better
 
Yes. Yayo been showing. Flossy u have to request it which cost . And it's not really clear sometimes.
The crazy part is I bought a FaceTime from him before & a custom video & it all went well. This time he hit me randomly & asked if I wanted a FaceTime I told him sure but I was at work but I could do it once I get off. He said he got me & that he needed the money urgently to pay a bill. So I asked him would he still remember to call because I personally don’t like sending them money hours before the deal because they could just run off with your money & not give you what you want. But he said he got me & because I did business with him before & he kept his word I did it. Once I got off he went Mia & never responded to me. Then blocked me
 
  • Like
Reactions: 415sflove
Trap is legit with FaceTime. It’s just hard to contact him for one honestly. The way I contacted him was via dm on Twitter but that’s when he tweets about it. Hitting him on snap is hard cause he don’t respond. But with him you’ll have to pay a $50 deposit to lock in & then when he calls he’ll tell you to send the other 50 before he starts the show
 
Since Flossy scammed me out of getting a FaceTime. He took my money then blocked me 8042931963 don’t trust him y’all you been warned
That's f*cked up sorry you got scammed but don't worry karma got cha back !!!! All his scamming gonna catch up to him faster than he can blink his eyes