Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
do something nice for yourself.
indulge yaself a bit.
cut yaself a bit of slack.
give y'self a lil self-care.
be your own bestie.

whatever it is, however you do it..
take at least a few minutes today to make you a special someone.

for Treat Yo'Self Tuesday i will watch SPN with my favorite Canadian.
i'm gonna have tortellini for dinner.

right now i've got my mad mess of hairs luxuriating in a hot-oil treatment.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy
I kind of do this every Friday! I go and get my hair professionally shampooed and blown out and every other week add a manicure/pedicure. Much cheaper than therapy and more enjoyable.

I missed a five year mark on February 17th, so I am treating myself to a Treat Yo'Self Tuesday post today! :biggrin:

To those who said it couldn't be done, a special Treat Yo'Self Tuesday salute: :fu::tongue:

To everyone else, a well deserved Treat Yo'Self Tuesday thank you: :flowers1::heart:

Special Treat Yo'Self Tuesday greetings to Nudeyorker, Kotchanski, Pecker, Drifterwood, FortiesFun, ManlyBanisters, CigarBabe, Hickboy, and Freddie among many, many others. I will be in contact soon.:smile:

Well in that case i'll treat myself and torture all of LPSG with some goofiness. :wink: (that smile means i'm pleased with myself....also that i'm pleasing mysl..(achoo)) Sorry got a little cold.

I was just thinking about that the other day cs. Time flies! Hope all is well with you! Me ke aloha!

You're back! Missed you! :hug:

Well, if I'd known this was treat yourself Tuesday, I would have stopped at the store and picked up something special for myself. Instead I guess...hmmmm....two sugar-free chocolate pudding snacks while I watch Sam & Dean?

Fifty Six today..Yay :) The most valuable thing anyone can give you is their time. You can't bank it, save it or remake it again. If someone 'spends' some of their time with you, say thank you, cause it's the most precious thing they can give to you :)..just a tune that I've always liked..http://youtu.be/RpbOrw6l8_s

Last edited by a moderator:
Fifty Six today..Yay :) The most valuable thing anyone can give you is their time. You can't bank it, save it or remake it again. If someone 'spends' some of their time with you, say thank you, cause it's the most precious thing they can give to you :)..just a tune that I've always liked..Enya - Orinoco Flow (Official HD Music Video) - YouTube

I'm assuming it's your birthday. So Happy Birthday Vibezzz.
:birthday: :spankme: :birthday:

Well I treated myself to some self pleasure. About five minutes later it dawned on me, the need is deeper ~ I need penetration.

You are so fuckin dirty, I just can't find the soap that keeps me clean anymore :)

I didn't know it was Treat Yo Self day.:confused:

I'm not very good at it anyway. I like treating others it makes me happy even though they may not understand it. :cool:

Any day is Lube day ;) Monday, Lubeday, Wednesday, Lubeday, Friday, Lubeday, .....