Treat Yo'Self Tuesday

Someone should make Monday the day to remind Femmy that she needs to prep for Treat yourself Tuesday! I find myself sadly in need of treats..... :(

i got you next week with the Monday reminder for Treat Yo'Self Tuesday.

today was Ethiopian foods.
there is something very inner child friendly about being able to eat with your hands in public :smile:

Well it is Wednesday, but I took off at noon, had a lunch, a nap, and am now binge rewatching my favorite true detective episodes

^^^^ I was soooo unaware of that series but I did manage to catch the final episode. Talk about intense!!! Is the series over or will it air again in a new season?

it's over! they're going to have a completely different story/actors next season.

i can't imagine it without rust though.

I’m treating myself to a Treat Yo’Self Tuesday post in honor of 9 years since I was reinstated on February 17, 2009. I was the first to return; and may be the only one that has lasted this long. I did good for a bad boy.:yum However, I’m stealing cake from MickeyLee to celebrate.

Reactions: 693987 and 950483
A sunshiny Tuesday off work is a treat. I wore my hair down, and wore my favourite sunshine coloured jumper, and went for a sunshiny walk with my dogs. My local Lidls has brought out a range of perfumes that are excellent copies of some well known brands, so I bought a truckload of those, because cheap and cheerful is my thing at the moment.

https://www.playpennies.com/valenti...-a-full-range-of-perfume-smell-a-likes-180141

Honestly the Angel dupe is identical, and so is the Acqua Di Gioia! As I am a very practical person ;) I also bought potatoes and chickpeas. Half a loaf and some flowers, as my aunt says.

There is still plenty of Tuesday left! :).

Reactions: g0nz0
I’m treating myself to a Treat Yo’Self Tuesday post in honor of 9 years since I was reinstated on February 17, 2009. I was the first to return; and may be the only one that has lasted this long. I did good for a bad boy.:yum However, I’m stealing cake from MickeyLee to celebrate.
Yeah cake! I think I'll make chocolate brownies after dinner.

Yeah cake! I think I'll make chocolate brownies after dinner.
tenor.gif

Yum!!! Cake!! Brownies!!
Treat Yo’Self Tuesday!!

Reactions: 950483
nails13.gif

Today I pre-ordered my SPN season 13.

Hit Sally's for blue-hair making supplies. I am still looking for waterfall hair.

Made a bad-ass peanut butter, banana, chocolate smoothie.

Took the pups to the DP.

Nice mellow day.

Geeze, has it been more than 4 years since I posted in this thread.
s-l300.jpg

Well, Tuesday is my only day off, and I usually spend it cleaning.

That's kinda like treating myself to something nice tho, I like when it's all done and I can just enjoy my comfy space. Still sucks tho. I basically don't have days off. Good thing I love my job :cool:

Reactions: g0nz0
Well, Tuesday is my only day off, and I usually spend it cleaning.

That's kinda like treating myself to something nice tho, I like when it's all done and I can just enjoy my comfy space. Still sucks tho. I basically don't have days off. Good thing I love my job :cool:

Take advantage of that employee discount, babe

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy