He got a job as an Accountant and pretty much stopped posting. I'm guessing he's just focused on his job now.Does anyone know why he never post again on Instagram?
That's weird..He got a job as an Accountant and pretty much stopped posting. I'm guessing he's just focused on his job now.
Getting a normal job is weird? What?That's weird..
what's the relationship between got an accountant job and stop post on instagram? I mean my sis is an accountant and she keep updates on instagram..Getting a normal job is weird? What?
The relationship is that he found a solid source of income and no longer needs to try to become an influencer for ad money. He didn't take off so he barely posts now. He even mentioned in a post once that he wasn't gaining enough new followers to care anymore.what's the relationship between got an accountant job and stop post on instagram? I mean my sis is an accountant and she keep updates on instagram..
Apparently he's a bit of an internet trollI searched his handle on TikTok and it led me to a bunch of his comments on other peoples posts and it seems like he really likes to instigate arguments. He probably just got shit on a lot for being a douchebag so he stopped being active. From a quick search he’s fat shamed someone, assumed things about peoples race and has comments that just seem to offend people.
View attachment 66488081
Apparently this is him.
Very delicious cock. Any more from him?View attachment 66488081
Apparently this is him.
i bet he has something special with himHe's visiting Bangkok with only 1 male friend
I thought the exactly same thing!The 1st person other thah himself he's shared on social media. Must be someone important to him
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.