Trevor adams onlyfans

His vids tend to be on the short side. Most only 30 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds. There is a video where he uses a dildo on himself that is 12 minutes long. A solo vid with fleshjack that is 4 minutes long.
Thank you for the info!
 
The OF platform is garbage and TA's 30-second cellphone videos are underwhelming and amplify his lack of personality. The full length version of one video was being sold but I did not bite. He's not a performer. He's a beautiful man that takes beautiful photos when shot by professionals. All of which are already posted on the web. Cancelled my subscription and deleted my account after 2 days. Save your money. Nothing to see there. The fantasy is better than the reality.
 
DfVA3xYWAAARoFQ.jpg:large
and here I thought I had the world's longest hair on my balls!
 
A while back, based on this thread, I had subscribed to his OnlyFans page. Now that I'm back in the LPSG neighborhood, some thoughts about Trevor Adams and his OF site:
  • He does post frequently. Mostly images, videos once or twice per month. Almost never text, and when there's text, it's just a sentence or two.
  • Never did private with him, only browsed the existing stream.
  • Roughly 400-500 photos and more than 150 videos. Some pix and vids are dups, though. Not too many, but some. The vids are all reasonably recent; the pics span his entire modeling career and mix nude and non-nude stills.
  • The videos are, as daveinpa mentions, short -- ranging from 15-20 seconds to up to 5 minutes, with just a couple longer ones. The quality ranges from 2004-era cellphone vids to reasonably high quality modern videography.
I guess the bottom line is that (a) I agree with daveinpa that if you like TA, subscribe. Support him. I did! At this point, I have 49 different TA vids I've collected from many different sources over the years, but a bunch of the vids on his OF site I had never seen before. So it doesn't seem like there's a lot of leakage from that platform. I also agree, though, with m_spenx that overall the OF content base isn't in the same league as the folks who really monetize OF.

[ETA: I don't publicly repost stuff from my private archive, for the record.]

On his OF site you'll find the vids break down into a roughly 1/3rd each of sex, solo, and non-nude flexing. Of the sex vids, almost all of them are of him getting fucked. Looks like a half-dozen different sex partners in total, not just one other dude. In a few, his hole gets cummed on, and in one he's very obviously inseminated. In a different one, TA's on his back, getting pounded, and his top calls him a whore. But overall, it's pretty clear that neither TA nor his sex partners are porn actors. Not a lot of talking or porn-style theatrics or glossy three-camera setups. The only real surprise, looking through these vids, is the overall picture they paint of Trevor as being, as I see it, an incredibly submissive muscle stud who has zero problem taking cock in either hole. His vids of him getting fucked are basically him passively allowing the top to mount him. Which, to me, is pretty fuckin' hot. :)

If you're super desperate to see anything of Trevor, I think TA himself posted an old webcam of himself jacking off at
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
. Or, at least, he linked to it.

Hope this helps.
 
How lovely of @harry1982 to scrape the recent GayTorrents.RU release of these five vids and pass them off without proper attribution. :)

Yes, TA has dozens of sex vids (including a few where he tops) on his OF site. My own archive of his content is roughly 1 GB.