[True Erotic Story] When My Hung Straight Coworker Started Hitting On Me - PART 2

w355291

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like that you're taking your time @Malany_hill85 . Beautiful story, touching and hot. Curious to hear how it plays out. If he had any regrets. And if you're still in touch.

Those are more interesting to me than the details of the fuck session. Though I don't want ALL those details. Whether y'all flip. I like how confident/cocky you are with him. Not hesitate to challenge him but with a winking sense of humor. Announcing you're gonna leave and he won't let you is a highlight. You're a good writer with a good sense of sex appeal.

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very hot. I can’t wait until part 3 to find out if that hung dick really tastes as good as he thinks! ====D

Malany_hill85

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, y'all!! I am here to say I am so very sorry it took so much longer than I expected to complete Part 3. I got stuck in a technical issue: I usually write when I am commuting. Parts 1 and 2 were ok to write in the Undergound/bus but remembering the details for Part 3 got me super hard and wet with precum. I got very shy and self concious to have a bonner in the public transportations and my bonners are kinda hard to hide since I'm pretty big. So my time to write got really restricted heheh.

I took some time on the weekend to sprint and finish it by today/tomorrow, so it will be out really soon! Will post the link here when it is out.

Just so you guys know how hot Part 3 is, I will share how I was left after finishing writting during luch yesteraday... had to go to the bathroom and clean myself up...

20230918_143215-01-01.jpeg

FrankNYC

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey, y'all!! I am here to say I am so very sorry it took so much longer than I expected to complete Part 3. I got stuck in a technical issue: I usually write when I am commuting. Parts 1 and 2 were ok to write in the Undergound/bus but remembering the details for Part 3 got me super hard and wet with precum. I got very shy and self concious to have a bonner in the public transportations and my bonners are kinda hard to hide since I'm pretty big. So my time to write got really restricted heheh.

I took some time on the weekend to sprint and finish it by today/tomorrow, so it will be out really soon! Will post the link here when it is out.

Just so you guys know how hot Part 3 is, I will share how I was left after finishing writting during luch yesteraday... had to go to the bathroom and clean myself up...

View attachment 107708551
wooooofffffffff

Adamwwonttel

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is still real! However, this happened to me almost 7 years ago, so some of the details are a bit foggy - but what I remeber I wrote down in the story, what I don't exactly remember I try not include or just wrote the gist of it.

For instance, I can't exactly remember what we said to each other when I confronted him abot hitting on me, so I wrote the main dialogues/what I could remeber, so you guys got the idea.

I have a pretty good memory, though, specially regarding this case :)
Idc if it's real or not. This is hot enough for meee! :))

Reactions: DGDG8007

Likes_them_thick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

View attachment 107708551
Not gonna lie, now I desperately want to see more of you and I also wish I could learn how you taste….

Reactions: Malany_hill85