True story - dating my best friend and having a crush on his brother.

manulove

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heyy! So this is true story! I hope you enjoy it and kinda help me along the way ig!

Let's start this from the beginning. Year is 2017. I moved from abroad back to my home country India, for collage (11th and 12th). I have lived in India as a kid but it was kinda new coming back here, I got admission to a good collage. And got reconnected with the guy I used to be friends with bcak when I was a kid living here, turns out he's also in the same collage as me which was good for me as it meant I could rely on him to show me the ropes.

Anyways I met his friends, became friends with them.

There was this guy Henry, he was one of his best mates, handsome with light brown lil wavy hairs and athletic body, full of confidence (might be a bit over-confident) and lil bit cocky but great humour.

My first interaction with Henry was kinda abrupt, we argued over something in english exam. But it was short and kind of made me not like him, and as the time went on I became good friends with my childhood friend and some of his friends but not Henry, I kinda of started to hate him because within the group everyone was so fond of Henry and I saw that Henry was a bit full of himself and doesn't give back the same kind of respect that these people give to him.

For the first few interactions I had with Henry, I mosty stayed quiet, but whenever there was a debate on anything, I contributed my input and thoughts and beliefs, which almost everytime contradicted Henry's and we always end up bickering but I always stood my ground. But within these interactions I got to know that Henry and I had lot of similarities as well, and the thing that made me like him was that he was so open to talk about some of the things (random teenage boy shit) that I too experience but could never say it out loud.

Fast forward, towards the end of the year me and Henry started to hang out more frequently and became more fond of each other. Well after the exams I was going back abroad for vacations. On our farewell my childhood friend bailed on me so Henry came to pick me up, we enjoyed the night and later on while going back Henry told me that he wants to make a quick stop at a bakery and wants to buy some brownies for his girlfriend. Everyone including me already knew about his girlfriend-since-childhood. So I was like 'yeah sure'. We stopped, he bought me a brownie too, and we went to his GF's house and he asked me to ring the bell and give it to her and I did. The next day I was leaving for abroad. And coincidentally Henry was the only one among the group I was able to meet before going and say goodbye to.

Like now at this time, I feel more connected to Henry and I now get why people are so fond of him, and I almost didn't wanted to leave just because I wanted to spend more time with Henry, but I left, and over the summer, Henry was the only one among the group I was able to have a communication with as some didn't had phone and the ones that did had, they broke it around this time. Lol wierd coincidence.
Anyways I came back, summer's over, our results came, I kinda failed in one subject, Henry was an exceptional student, he got good grades, so now I wanted to join a tuition, and Henry's big sister had just opened one and my childhood friend had already started to attend, so I joined too. This brought Henry and me a lot closer and around this time I started developing feelings for him, he was already athletic, had amazing body and such a phat ass, I mean like Henry cavill phat. Although he was shorter then me. Well we became best friends, and at first I tried to shake my feelings off in fear of losing him, and he was already in a very long relationship. But call it fate, call it whatever, he broke up with his girlfriend, I remember I was there comforting him as he was crying while hugging me, so I started this thing to cheer him up that everytime I leave for my home I used to give him a big hug, pure platonic (kind of in a sense that i'm here for you) and he was happy with it. But It was a disaster as my feelings for him grew even stronger, one day he said 'no more hugs bro, you give such good hugs that I never want to let go' it made me blush and made me hug him tighter. This made me feel that maybe his feelings towards me might be similar, but I never made a move. One Sunday morning we were smoking sheesha on his rooftop, we were alone there, and he inhaled and motion for me to come closer to do the trick of exhaling in another's mouth, the thought of it was so hot, I lean in, thinking there would be a good distance between our lips, but to my surprise he came so close that our lips were touching. I was shocked, but I liked it, he inhaled again, and this time he kissed me as he exhaled, my brain freezed and I kissed him back, we parted our lips looking each other in the eyes and he came onto me and sat on my lap and we started to make out, we kissed passionately my hands sliding in his shirt grabing his waist, him grinding his hips on lap, grabing my hairs. He gave me a hickey. We let go of each other and started laughing, I was in seven heavens it was winters and I was wearing a mock neck shirt so it helped me in hiding my hickey. And we didn't talk as to what this is? what does it mean? And I left, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

To be continued.

I met a HOTTTTT white guy who could be a model. Later on. I learned that he married an average Indian guy. He was straight till he met an Indian guy. I really wanna see them having SEX so bad. I overheard this HOT white boy was a bottom for the other guy. Damn this Indian guy was so LUCKY.

I met a HOTTTTT white guy who could be a model. Later on. I learned that he married an average Indian guy. He was straight till he met an Indian guy. I really wanna see them having SEX so bad. I overheard this HOT white boy was a bottom for the other guy. Damn this Indian guy was so LUCKY.
Noicee

Afterwards, Henry and I we were dating in secret we never officially called it dating but we were both in love and were making out like crazy, the first time I saw him naked was when I was home alone and instantly texted him, he came and we started to make out, I was on top him kissing and removing his shirt, he removed mine, then my lips drove further down his body, he wasn't all muscular, but he had a great chest and kinda visible abs, i moved my lips down, gently touching his nipples with my tongue while my fingers caressed his skin, he moaned, I smiled and started to unbutton his pants, he stopped me with his hands and looked me in the eyes, his eyes gave me affirmation and i continued, his dick popped out, it was smaller then mine, but it was thicker. I kissed his thighs and moved my lips to his dick, when I opened my mouth and put it in, he moaned and grabbed the sheets, I continued, moving my head up and down his dick, caressing his dick with my tongue, he moaned so loud and grabbed my head, I liked the feeling of giving him pleasure, then I turned him over and that ass, omg he looked unreal, laying there with his bare ass in front of me, I slide my hands to his waist and kinda lifted his ass a bit, and my mouth automatically went in, I parted his cheeks and there it was, a beautiful hole, that's never been touched by anyone, and I dug my tongue right in it, he blurted out 'fuckkk this feels so good' and I smiled and continued to eat his ass, then I unbuttoned my pants and took my dick out and started to rub it and started humping his ass. He was like 'your's feel big' I said 'turn over and see for yourself' he did and was kinda shocked. (Well his dick is around 5 something and mine is 7.8) he then rolled over and I was beneath him, he kissed me and started going down until he reached my dick. He started playing with it and making comments that it was big, I was like 'it's not that big' and he opened his mouth and took my dick in and I gasped at this sudden action, he came up and said 'see I can't fit it in my mouth' we laughed and he gave me blow job, I mean the view was so hot from my pov, him getting down on me, struggling to take my dick in fully and gaging that if I hadn't stopped him then and there I would've cummed in his mouth. He came back up, we cuddled and then he left.

One day we were on his rooftop again and we started making out (like yk the honeymoon phase, can't get our hands off of each other. So with almost no real privacy of our own we used to do these stupid things often where our families were downstairs and we sneak to our house's rooftops and make out there) so we were making out and his little bother, Daniel, who is one year younger then me sneak up and saw what we were doing while we were so at it with each other that we didn't notice. Later on when we stopped he came and told us that he saw it, we laughed, he teased us and said 'just be careful not to get any disease' we were like 'yeah yeah'.
For context: around this time I treated Daniel like a younger brother, he was good looking, mad about football, a bit childish, with curly hairs, high cheekbones and defined jawline kind of like model's features.

Time passed on and our love for each other grew stronger, Henry was caring and loving, sure we had silly fights, and in between Henry 1 or 2 times went to see his ex, he told me when he came back that he had went to see her, so I didn't took it seriously.

Henry's house had three floors his parents were on 2nd with Henry and Daniel, on first lived his aunt with his sister and the 3rd was rooftop with a single room which was more like a store room. His family used to sleep early, like around 10 pm, obviously Daniel and Henry used to stay up late. One day Henry texted come to my house, and I went, and he was like 'let's shower together' and i said 'are you crazy? Where?' He said 'in my home, yk everyone's asleep and Daniel isn't home' well it took me a bit convincing but I agreed, he sneaked in to the bathroom at first floor and we started to make out in the shower, it was sexy, Henry naked, covered in soap, my hands gliding over his body, his fat ass jiggling with my touch, I took advantage of the soap I pushed Henry to the wall and I slide my fingers in him, he hissed with pain and I covered his mouth with my other hand. He was so tight, afterall my fingers were the very first thing that had entered that hole, as his insides got adjusted to my fingers and the pain subsided, I started to move my fingers in and out while nibbling at his ears, my dick was rock solid and I swear with a single touch to my dick at that moment would have made me cum, as I finished my fingering, I turned him around and Henry was leaning in on me with the wall behind my back, and I started to rub his dick, jearking him off, and he started jearking me, soon we finished and continued showering and got out.

To be continued.

Afterwards, Henry and I we were dating in secret we never officially called it dating but we were both in love and were making out like crazy, the first time I saw him naked was when I was home alone and instantly texted him, he came and we started to make out, I was on top him kissing and removing his shirt, he removed mine, then my lips drove further down his body, he wasn't all muscular, but he had a great chest and kinda visible abs, i moved my lips down, gently touching his nipples with my tongue while my fingers caressed his skin, he moaned, I smiled and started to unbutton his pants, he stopped me with his hands and looked me in the eyes, his eyes gave me affirmation and i continued, his dick popped out, it was smaller then mine, but it was thicker. I kissed his thighs and moved my lips to his dick, when I opened my mouth and put it in, he moaned and grabbed the sheets, I continued, moving my head up and down his dick, caressing his dick with my tongue, he moaned so loud and grabbed my head, I liked the feeling of giving him pleasure, then I turned him over and that ass, omg he looked unreal, laying there with his bare ass in front of me, I slide my hands to his waist and kinda lifted his ass a bit, and my mouth automatically went in, I parted his cheeks and there it was, a beautiful hole, that's never been touched by anyone, and I dug my tongue right in it, he blurted out 'fuckkk this feels so good' and I smiled and continued to eat his ass, then I unbuttoned my pants and took my dick out and started to rub it and started humping his ass. He was like 'your's feel big' I said 'turn over and see for yourself' he did and was kinda shocked. (Well his dick is around 5 something and mine is 7.8) he then rolled over and I was beneath him, he kissed me and started going down until he reached my dick. He started playing with it and making comments that it was big, I was like 'it's not that big' and he opened his mouth and took my dick in and I gasped at this sudden action, he came up and said 'see I can't fit it in my mouth' we laughed and he gave me blow job, I mean the view was so hot from my pov, him getting down on me, struggling to take my dick in fully and gaging that if I hadn't stopped him then and there I would've cummed in his mouth. He came back up, we cuddled and then he left.

One day we were on his rooftop again and we started making out (like yk the honeymoon phase, can't get our hands off of each other. So with almost no real privacy of our own we used to do these stupid things often where our families were downstairs and we sneak to our house's rooftops and make out there) so we were making out and his little bother, Daniel, who is one year younger then me sneak up and saw what we were doing while we were so at it with each other that we didn't notice. Later on when we stopped he came and told us that he saw it, we laughed, he teased us and said 'just be careful not to get any disease' we were like 'yeah yeah'.
For context: around this time I treated Daniel like a younger brother, he was good looking, mad about football, a bit childish, with curly hairs, high cheekbones and defined jawline kind of like model's features.

Time passed on and our love for each other grew stronger, Henry was caring and loving, sure we had silly fights, and in between Henry 1 or 2 times went to see his ex, he told me when he came back that he had went to see her, so I didn't took it seriously.

Henry's house had three floors his parents were on 2nd with Henry and Daniel, on first lived his aunt with his sister and the 3rd was rooftop with a single room which was more like a store room. His family used to sleep early, like around 10 pm, obviously Daniel and Henry used to stay up late. One day Henry texted come to my house, and I went, and he was like 'let's shower together' and i said 'are you crazy? Where?' He said 'in my home, yk everyone's asleep and Daniel isn't home' well it took me a bit convincing but I agreed, he sneaked in to the bathroom at first floor and we started to make out in the shower, it was sexy, Henry naked, covered in soap, my hands gliding over his body, his fat ass jiggling with my touch, I took advantage of the soap I pushed Henry to the wall and I slide my fingers in him, he hissed with pain and I covered his mouth with my other hand. He was so tight, afterall my fingers were the very first thing that had entered that hole, as his insides got adjusted to my fingers and the pain subsided, I started to move my fingers in and out while nibbling at his ears, my dick was rock solid and I swear with a single touch to my dick at that moment would have made me cum, as I finished my fingering, I turned him around and Henry was leaning in on me with the wall behind my back, and I started to rub his dick, jearking him off, and he started jearking me, soon we finished and continued showering and got out.

To be continued.
Damn that was hot!

Reactions: swolemate

To be continued.
I'm curious to know how Daniel got into all this.

So as time passed, our college had ended and we were waiting for universities admissions. Our love for each other grew stronger than ever, we were all over each other that almost everyone knew about us. We were sneaking around every chance we get, making out like crazy, blow jobs, kisses, naked cuddles hot make out sessions. I mean you can't blame me, Henry has a huge ass.

Well, the first time we had sex was, you guessed it right, I was home alone lol, so I texted Henry to come over, Henry had been telling me that he wants to go all in for a while at this point, I mean like it was almost a year since we've been 'dating'. We had done everything but sex. And I guess I was ready too. So Henry came, as soon as he can, I kissed him and started to undress him while walking towards bathroom, I hadn't showered, so I wanted to shower before we do anything, we got naked, hoped up in the shower, and started to lather each other, our bodies wrapped up, naked, wet and soapy, I started to grind my ass against his dick, he was against the wall, and he slapped my ass and held my neck and started to nibble on my ear, at that moment I don't know what came into me but I grabbed his dick and pointed it towards my ass, as we were all soapy his dick head went inside me, and I felt a sharp pain and instantly slide it out, he laughed, I was horrified with the pain, I've had his fingers in me before but I didn't expected that his dick would hurt this much and on top of that his dick was thick, I mean it was smaller then me but it was thick af. I told him to clean up and wait for me outside, he laughed and said 'I told you this will not be easy first time around' I smiled and kissed him. He went outside. I cleaned up and prepared myself. And I went out. Henry was laying on the bed, naked, waiting for me. I went to the cupboard, took the oil out, and went to him. I kissed him, he was hungry, he devoured my tongue, got all riled up, his heavy breaths on my neck, his gentle touch on my body, his fingers caressing all the sensitive spots. He picked me up and laid me on my back with him on top of me, my legs wrapped around him, him grinding his dick on my ass, moving slow, his mouth glued to mine that I didn't saw when he picked up the bottle of oil and took out. I just felt his hand putting the oil on my ass and I knew this is it. I mean he was all hungry, panting and grunting on me. He came close to my ear and whispered 'I'll be slow' I muffled 'ahan' and there was his dick poking on my ass waiting to be invited in, I whispered 'do it' and he went in. Another jolt of sharp pain, I hissed and he stopped, then and there, with his dick head in me, I breathed and said 'go on' he went further in but the pain only got stronger, however I managed and he went fully in and just stood there, no movement, giving a minute for my hole to adjust. But I couldn't handle, I said 'let's do it another way' he agreed and slid it out in one fast motion I hissed 'not too fast' he said 'sorry sorry' I said 'lie on your back' he did, and I got on top of him, slowly putting his dick back in, his hands gripping my thighs, my ass slowly taking his thick dick in. Most of the pain was now gone, and I was able to take him all in easily. When he went inside me fully, I started to move my hips, and gradually I increased my motion. It was still hurting but it was bearable now, slowly he started his moving, matching my rhythm. He got up, started to kiss me, took my ass in his hands, squeezed it, with his dick still in me. He was now fucking me, properly, my ass moving up and down, him matching my rhythm, kissing me, caressing me. Then he rolled over, with me beneath him and my legs on his shoulders and started to drill his dick, I pulled his head closer to me, our breathing fast and we're both grunting, I knew he was close, I could feel it. But he pulled it out and turned me around so I was on my stomach, made me arch my ass up a bit and shoved his dick back in, his dick slapping against my ass cheeks making sounds, he came close to ear and whispered 'always wanted to hear this sweet sound ever since I laid my eyes on you' damnn this got me all riled up, his dick drilling my ass, his thrusts getting faster and stronger, his heavy breaths on the back of my neck and within a few moments I heard 'oh I'm about to cum' and his dick got even thicker as i could feel his dick shooting cum in me. Fuck that was awesome, and he collapsed on me, breathing all heavy in my ear, I was grasping for air. We both started laughing, he tried to get up, but I held him and said 'stay there for a moment' he kissed my shoulders laid on top of me with his dick still in me. Then we got up, and showered. I gave him my tightest v shaped underwear I said I want to see you wearing that, he wore it, I told him 'I would have died from embarrassment if I had done this with someone else' he said 'what's there to be embarrassed about, you can have this ass anytime you want' while he flaunted his ass in my tight underwear, which looked surreal in it. We hung out and he left after that.

This went on for the full vacations we had before universities, like we had evolved in our relationship. He was unstoppable, like one time he fucked me in his store room, fully naked while all his family was home.
And one time he fuck me on my roof, which was all open and I'm pretty sure people must have seen that, but whatever, it was wild.

Alas the vacations came to an end we both decided that we'll move to another city to and get enrolled in accounting. Henry had relatives in that city so he decided that he'll go first, make arrangements for our stay, fill out admissions and then i'll go 3 days later. While he was gone, I was bored, cause I didn't had any friends other then Henry. Daniel, his brother, was nice and went to the same collage as us, so we were friends too, he knew that with Henry gone I must be feeling lonely so he gave me company in the evenings, we hung out, I was head over heels in love with Henry and couldn't wait to move in with him to another city and Daniel was kinda like a brother to me. When he came the first day Henry was gone he said 'your friend has left and you're all alone so I thought maybe I'll keep you company, don't worry, I won't let you miss him' I was like 'lol what do you mean?' He said jokingly 'I know what you guys do sneaking around, I'm just as good as henry' I started laughing, took it lightly but he kept on teasing me. It didn't matter cause I was blindly in love with Henry, and within 2 days i also moved and went to Henry.
Henry had come to pick me up, on the first day, the hostel we booked said that they needed another day to prepare our room so we had to stay at henry's relatives. We snuggled up on a single mattress and slept that night.
Then the morning came, we shifted to the hostel, lt was like a dream, Henry and me, living alone.

To be continued.

So as time passed, our college had ended and we were waiting for universities admissions. Our love for each other grew stronger than ever, we were all over each other that almost everyone knew about us. We were sneaking around every chance we get, making out like crazy, blow jobs, kisses, naked cuddles hot make out sessions. I mean you can't blame me, Henry has a huge ass.

Well, the first time we had sex was, you guessed it right, I was home alone lol, so I texted Henry to come over, Henry had been telling me that he wants to go all in for a while at this point, I mean like it was almost a year since we've been 'dating'. We had done everything but sex. And I guess I was ready too. So Henry came, as soon as he can, I kissed him and started to undress him while walking towards bathroom, I hadn't showered, so I wanted to shower before we do anything, we got naked, hoped up in the shower, and started to lather each other, our bodies wrapped up, naked, wet and soapy, I started to grind my ass against his dick, he was against the wall, and he slapped my ass and held my neck and started to nibble on my ear, at that moment I don't know what came into me but I grabbed his dick and pointed it towards my ass, as we were all soapy his dick head went inside me, and I felt a sharp pain and instantly slide it out, he laughed, I was horrified with the pain, I've had his fingers in me before but I didn't expected that his dick would hurt this much and on top of that his dick was thick, I mean it was smaller then me but it was thick af. I told him to clean up and wait for me outside, he laughed and said 'I told you this will not be easy first time around' I smiled and kissed him. He went outside. I cleaned up and prepared myself. And I went out. Henry was laying on the bed, naked, waiting for me. I went to the cupboard, took the oil out, and went to him. I kissed him, he was hungry, he devoured my tongue, got all riled up, his heavy breaths on my neck, his gentle touch on my body, his fingers caressing all the sensitive spots. He picked me up and laid me on my back with him on top of me, my legs wrapped around him, him grinding his dick on my ass, moving slow, his mouth glued to mine that I didn't saw when he picked up the bottle of oil and took out. I just felt his hand putting the oil on my ass and I knew this is it. I mean he was all hungry, panting and grunting on me. He came close to my ear and whispered 'I'll be slow' I muffled 'ahan' and there was his dick poking on my ass waiting to be invited in, I whispered 'do it' and he went in. Another jolt of sharp pain, I hissed and he stopped, then and there, with his dick head in me, I breathed and said 'go on' he went further in but the pain only got stronger, however I managed and he went fully in and just stood there, no movement, giving a minute for my hole to adjust. But I couldn't handle, I said 'let's do it another way' he agreed and slid it out in one fast motion I hissed 'not too fast' he said 'sorry sorry' I said 'lie on your back' he did, and I got on top of him, slowly putting his dick back in, his hands gripping my thighs, my ass slowly taking his thick dick in. Most of the pain was now gone, and I was able to take him all in easily. When he went inside me fully, I started to move my hips, and gradually I increased my motion. It was still hurting but it was bearable now, slowly he started his moving, matching my rhythm. He got up, started to kiss me, took my ass in his hands, squeezed it, with his dick still in me. He was now fucking me, properly, my ass moving up and down, him matching my rhythm, kissing me, caressing me. Then he rolled over, with me beneath him and my legs on his shoulders and started to drill his dick, I pulled his head closer to me, our breathing fast and we're both grunting, I knew he was close, I could feel it. But he pulled it out and turned me around so I was on my stomach, made me arch my ass up a bit and shoved his dick back in, his dick slapping against my ass cheeks making sounds, he came close to ear and whispered 'always wanted to hear this sweet sound ever since I laid my eyes on you' damnn this got me all riled up, his dick drilling my ass, his thrusts getting faster and stronger, his heavy breaths on the back of my neck and within a few moments I heard 'oh I'm about to cum' and his dick got even thicker as i could feel his dick shooting cum in me. Fuck that was awesome, and he collapsed on me, breathing all heavy in my ear, I was grasping for air. We both started laughing, he tried to get up, but I held him and said 'stay there for a moment' he kissed my shoulders laid on top of me with his dick still in me. Then we got up, and showered. I gave him my tightest v shaped underwear I said I want to see you wearing that, he wore it, I told him 'I would have died from embarrassment if I had done this with someone else' he said 'what's there to be embarrassed about, you can have this ass anytime you want' while he flaunted his ass in my tight underwear, which looked surreal in it. We hung out and he left after that.

This went on for the full vacations we had before universities, like we had evolved in our relationship. He was unstoppable, like one time he fucked me in his store room, fully naked while all his family was home.
And one time he fuck me on my roof, which was all open and I'm pretty sure people must have seen that, but whatever, it was wild.

Alas the vacations came to an end we both decided that we'll move to another city to and get enrolled in accounting. Henry had relatives in that city so he decided that he'll go first, make arrangements for our stay, fill out admissions and then i'll go 3 days later. While he was gone, I was bored, cause I didn't had any friends other then Henry. Daniel, his brother, was nice and went to the same collage as us, so we were friends too, he knew that with Henry gone I must be feeling lonely so he gave me company in the evenings, we hung out, I was head over heels in love with Henry and couldn't wait to move in with him to another city and Daniel was kinda like a brother to me. When he came the first day Henry was gone he said 'your friend has left and you're all alone so I thought maybe I'll keep you company, don't worry, I won't let you miss him' I was like 'lol what do you mean?' He said jokingly 'I know what you guys do sneaking around, I'm just as good as henry' I started laughing, took it lightly but he kept on teasing me. It didn't matter cause I was blindly in love with Henry, and within 2 days i also moved and went to Henry.
Henry had come to pick me up, on the first day, the hostel we booked said that they needed another day to prepare our room so we had to stay at henry's relatives. We snuggled up on a single mattress and slept that night.
Then the morning came, we shifted to the hostel, lt was like a dream, Henry and me, living alone.

To be continued.
Shitt this was fire, but I thought you were an ass guy, this was a surprise hehehe.

We were so excited, we packed our things and moved as soon as we could, bid goodbye to Henry's relatives. As soon as we entered our room, it was big, with double bed and an attached bathroom. We dropped our things and started making out like we have be deprived of each other for centuries, Henry pushed me on the bed, removed his clothes, then he undressed me and got on top of me. He said 'oh gosh I've been waiting for this moment for so long' I laughed he removed my underwear and started to kiss me from my leg to my thighs, his breath on my leg gave me goosebumps and he continued his kisses all the way to my dick, caressing his nose with his heavy breath on the sides of my thighs. I was rock solid, and soon he gulped my dick in his mouth, I gasped with pleasure. Henry was now a pro at blow jobs. His tongue wrapped around my dick, the pressure of his suction. His hands jearking me, caressing the sensitive spots, it was all too much to handle. But I bite my hand and moaned like crazy, seeing Henry moving his mouth up and down along my dick was always a great sight to my sore eyes. He came up, his mouth all wet with his saliva and my pre cum and kissed me, I got up and met him halfway to kiss. I bit his ear and rolled over so Henry collapsed on the bed on his stomach, his giant ass in front of me, I kissed his ass and naturally my tongue automatically went to his hole. I could never miss any opportunity to show my affection to his ass, and Henry liked it as well whenever I buried my tongue there. While I was working my magic Henry was moaning and he put his hand on my head and made my tongue go deeper. When I finished he said 'it's been long now, don't you wanna fuck me?' I obviously wanted to, I am an ass guy, and all this time Henry fucking me was okey, like I don't enjoy it as much as I should, but the bliss face of Henry Cumming always gets me going, I wanted to fuck him but I just said 'not now, but soon' he said 'ahan, in the meantime, spread your ass my sweet babe' I laughed, I was half sitting half laying on the bed against the headboard, smoking the cigarette, he took the cigarette out of my hand, put it to the side table, and came in for a deep kiss, his body between my legs. He grab me by my thighs and slide me a bit down so my ass was accessible to him. I held on to the headboard, Henry was also leaning into me, with his one hand on the head board and with the other he applied oil and shoved his dick in me, I moaned, and without waiting Henry started fucking me, while maintaining eye contact with me, his mouth wide open, panting, looking straight in my eyes, his thumb caressing my lip, invading my mouth, I bit his thumb and sucked on it, this made Henry more wild, he grabbed on to my waist and was now drilling his dick in me, moving his hips in a rhythm, there was a mirror which we hadn't hung to its place, right in front of the bed, and I could see Henry's ass moving in it, this made me super hard, which I guess Henry took as a sign that he was doing a good job, so he started drilling more deeper, his hips and back moving like a wave, like he was a mermaid swimming in the ocean. And that sight made me feral, (ig subconsciously it was at this moment I decided that I can't wait any further I want my dick in his ass). His thrusts grew stronger and he started jearking my dick, within afew strocks I was about to cum, as I squeezed my hole around his dick while shooting ropes of cum, Henry spilled his seed inside me as well, he was grunting and moaning like a mad man, after he came, he collapsed on me, my cum glued between us. In the mirror I could see his tiny hole, gaping at me.
We got up and showered, watched some netflix and went out in the evening to explore the city.

To be continued.

The next day I woke up to Henry giving me a blow job. Like I was in deep sleep and dreaming something and I remember my dream being interrupted with a feeling of wetness and when I opened my eyes Henry was between my legs, laying on his stomach, with my dick in his mouth. I was shocked at first but soon the realisation set on me. I smiled, ran my fingers through his wavy hairs and said 'goood morning' while locking his head with my legs. He muffled with my dick in his mouth 'gofff mofring' I laughed, he let go of my dick and said 'well it was rock solid when I woke up, thought I'd help you with your wet dream' I replied 'I wasn't having a wet dream' he said 'liar! But I hope it was me in you wet dream and not anyone else' I laughed and grabbed him up, he came up and laid on me, I slide my hands to grab his ass and said 'but I wasn't having a wet dream' he kissed me and I jiggled his ass. He said while trying to go back down 'well atleast lemme finish what I started' I held him and said 'no, stay, it feels good' and he placed his head to my neck, kinda like giving hug but laying.
Later on we brushed, had breakfast, smoked some cigarettes and went to university for something related to admissions.
We came back, I took a shower and later put on netflix, Henry started working out. Seeing Henry work out started to turn me on, him squatting with his giant ass gave me a killer boner, I stopped netflix and said to Henry 'remove the trousers' Henry stop mid squat and was like 'what?' I said with authoritive tone 'remove that fucking trouser' Henry made a face and continued squatting and said 'lemme work out in peace' I removed the sheets over me and slid my hand in my underwear and said 'remove it and continue' Henry saw my erection and instantly there was a huge grin on his face, he turned around so that his ass was facing me and started to sway his hips while slowly removing his trousers.(Henry and his brother Daniel rarely wears underwear, which is heaven for me) i mean I've seen Henry's ass a million times but the way he was seductively removing his trousers at that moment was divine. I whipped my dick out. Henry removed his trousers fully and started moving his hands around his hips, I was stroking my dick and Henry started squatting naked, seeing his tiny hole winking at me made me feral and I got up and pushed Henry against the wall, his face squeezed against the wall, with his hands in surrender pose to the wall and his ass arching towards me, I aggressively sniffed his neck, ran my hands through his inner thighs and bit his ear. Henry all sweaty and musky was breathing heavy. My one hand locked his hand and with my other hand i grabbed his waist and started humping him and he started moaning. The hand on his waist moved to his mouth and my fingers invaded his mouth aggressively and I whispered in his ear 'I'm gonna fuck you now' and I turned him around and carried him against the wall, his legs locking around my waist, with my hands grabing his body with his ass and I kissed him deeply almost like devouring him and when I let him go I said 'go, prepare yourself'. He went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and prepared. When he came out I was watching Ashton summers get fucked my someone on my phone. He came and sat on my lap and started kissing me, I instantly grabbed his ass, his ass is so big that it can't fit in both my hands when I cup it. And while kissing I saw the view of his ass in the mirror. I grabbed him by his hairs and push his head down, forcing him on his knees, doggy position and took his head to my dick. While Henry was choking on my dick, I was enjoying the view of his ass from the mirror, all spread out with his hole poking.
(I was being rough with him, usually I'm a calm and romantic guy but at that time I don't know what came over me) I stopped him mid blow job and kissed him, his lips all wet with his saliva and my precum. I motioned him to lay on his stomach and he did, laying with his ass spread out in front of me, I licked his ass with my tongue and bit it hard, he screamed 'ouch' I slapped it and with both my hands spread it, revealing his hole, neat and clean, I quickly ran my tongue around it and it made Henry arch his ass. My tongue dive deep and I slide my one finger inside. Henry sighed 'ahhh'. Henry was used to my fingers being inside him but only this time it made me more animalistic. I quickly inserted another finger and started gyrating them, this made Henry moan. I removed my fingers and got closer to him making Henry get up half standing with his knees, with his hands on the headboard and me hugging from behind. I whispered 'I hope you're ready and I'll try my best to be gentle' Henry replied 'use me' and that was exactly what I wanted to hear. I grabbed the bottle of oil, poured a handsome amount and massaged Henry's ass with it, giving extra care to his hole. Henry gripped the headboard tighter as I got back behind him. With so much oil, my dick was already sliding against his ass, I wrapped one hand against Henry and push my dick in with another hand. Henry screamed as my dick entered him, but I did not stop, I pushed it in further, Henry tried to stop with his hand but I was feral, I shoved his hand and held him tighter, Henry screamed 'fuck fuck fuck' I stopped for a moment, just a split second and again pushed it in further, Henry screamed 'bitch you're so big, gimme a minute' I replied 'I gave you enough time, stop winning' and I slide my fingers in his mouth, Henry bit them hard but this didn't stop me either as I pushed further in and finally all my dick was in him, I stayed still for another few seconds and then moved my hands to grab his waist and started thrusting, I wasn't slow or understanding in my thrusts. I was wild and feral, Henry was continually cursing and rested his head against the wall, as I continued my thrusts, sliding my dick in and out of his ass, he was soo tight inside and justifiably so as this was the very first time any dick was in there. The whole room was echoing with the sounds of my thrusts. The recoil on his soft firm ass should be recorded. The jiggles awoke another beast in me, and I bit his shoulder, Henry's curses turned into moans and soon I found his g spot, Henry was also vocal and told me how to thrust to hit it more deep. We were all sweaty and I slide my dick out and said 'ride me' he got up, I laid down, with my back resting on headboard, Henry sat on my lap facing me I said 'ah-nuh, turn around, I want to see my dick entering you' Henry turn around with his back towards me, his ass between my thighs, spread out with his hole poking, it didn't open up much but it was stretched out, you could feel that it isn't virgin anymore, this fueled my fire even more and I slapped his ass, it jiggled as it always does and he instantly sat on my dick, taking it in, I could see my dick disappear inside his hole, he stretched out his hands to the back for support as he started moving up and down on my dick, grinding his ass and circling on it, his dick was hard, I grabbed his dick and started stroking. His head was near my mouth so I started nibbling on his ear, Henry continued riding me, but I wasn't enjoying it as much. So I pushed Henry, forcing him on all his fours, doggy, and I got behind his back, Henry could see me in the mirror and I could see him, I spat on his hole and shoved my dick in, Henry was leaking so much pre-cum. I continued fucking him and Henry's moans got louder, I slapped his ass, drilling his hole, sliding my dick in and out, and Henry was taking it all like a champ, he started jearking his dick, I grabbed him by his shoulders. As I was about to cum I slide my dick out and turned Henry in one swift motion, he was on his back with his legs around me, I shoved my dick in and went in for a kiss, hugging Henry while moving my hips, Henry held me tighter and I felt Henry's dick pulsing and his hole getting tighter around my dick but I did not let go of his mouth. Soon I felt his dick shooting cum which made me shoot mine inside him, I bit his lips as I shoot ropes of cum inside his hole and I could feel his cum hitting my stomach. We both moaned like animals and as soon as the pleasure faded on both of us we laughed while panting and I collapsed on him.

To be continued.

The next day I woke up to Henry giving me a blow job. Like I was in deep sleep and dreaming something and I remember my dream being interrupted with a feeling of wetness and when I opened my eyes Henry was between my legs, laying on his stomach, with my dick in his mouth. I was shocked at first but soon the realisation set on me. I smiled, ran my fingers through his wavy hairs and said 'goood morning' while locking his head with my legs. He muffled with my dick in his mouth 'gofff mofring' I laughed, he let go of my dick and said 'well it was rock solid when I woke up, thought I'd help you with your wet dream' I replied 'I wasn't having a wet dream' he said 'liar! But I hope it was me in you wet dream and not anyone else' I laughed and grabbed him up, he came up and laid on me, I slide my hands to grab his ass and said 'but I wasn't having a wet dream' he kissed me and I jiggled his ass. He said while trying to go back down 'well atleast lemme finish what I started' I held him and said 'no, stay, it feels good' and he placed his head to my neck, kinda like giving hug but laying.
Later on we brushed, had breakfast, smoked some cigarettes and went to university for something related to admissions.
We came back, I took a shower and later put on netflix, Henry started working out. Seeing Henry work out started to turn me on, him squatting with his giant ass gave me a killer boner, I stopped netflix and said to Henry 'remove the trousers' Henry stop mid squat and was like 'what?' I said with authoritive tone 'remove that fucking trouser' Henry made a face and continued squatting and said 'lemme work out in peace' I removed the sheets over me and slid my hand in my underwear and said 'remove it and continue' Henry saw my erection and instantly there was a huge grin on his face, he turned around so that his ass was facing me and started to sway his hips while slowly removing his trousers.(Henry and his brother Daniel rarely wears underwear, which is heaven for me) i mean I've seen Henry's ass a million times but the way he was seductively removing his trousers at that moment was divine. I whipped my dick out. Henry removed his trousers fully and started moving his hands around his hips, I was stroking my dick and Henry started squatting naked, seeing his tiny hole winking at me made me feral and I got up and pushed Henry against the wall, his face squeezed against the wall, with his hands in surrender pose to the wall and his ass arching towards me, I aggressively sniffed his neck, ran my hands through his inner thighs and bit his ear. Henry all sweaty and musky was breathing heavy. My one hand locked his hand and with my other hand i grabbed his waist and started humping him and he started moaning. The hand on his waist moved to his mouth and my fingers invaded his mouth aggressively and I whispered in his ear 'I'm gonna fuck you now' and I turned him around and carried him against the wall, his legs locking around my waist, with my hands grabing his body with his ass and I kissed him deeply almost like devouring him and when I let him go I said 'go, prepare yourself'. He went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and prepared. When he came out I was watching Ashton summers get fucked my someone on my phone. He came and sat on my lap and started kissing me, I instantly grabbed his ass, his ass is so big that it can't fit in both my hands when I cup it. And while kissing I saw the view of his ass in the mirror. I grabbed him by his hairs and push his head down, forcing him on his knees, doggy position and took his head to my dick. While Henry was choking on my dick, I was enjoying the view of his ass from the mirror, all spread out with his hole poking.
(I was being rough with him, usually I'm a calm and romantic guy but at that time I don't know what came over me) I stopped him mid blow job and kissed him, his lips all wet with his saliva and my precum. I motioned him to lay on his stomach and he did, laying with his ass spread out in front of me, I licked his ass with my tongue and bit it hard, he screamed 'ouch' I slapped it and with both my hands spread it, revealing his hole, neat and clean, I quickly ran my tongue around it and it made Henry arch his ass. My tongue dive deep and I slide my one finger inside. Henry sighed 'ahhh'. Henry was used to my fingers being inside him but only this time it made me more animalistic. I quickly inserted another finger and started gyrating them, this made Henry moan. I removed my fingers and got closer to him making Henry get up half standing with his knees, with his hands on the headboard and me hugging from behind. I whispered 'I hope you're ready and I'll try my best to be gentle' Henry replied 'use me' and that was exactly what I wanted to hear. I grabbed the bottle of oil, poured a handsome amount and massaged Henry's ass with it, giving extra care to his hole. Henry gripped the headboard tighter as I got back behind him. With so much oil, my dick was already sliding against his ass, I wrapped one hand against Henry and push my dick in with another hand. Henry screamed as my dick entered him, but I did not stop, I pushed it in further, Henry tried to stop with his hand but I was feral, I shoved his hand and held him tighter, Henry screamed 'fuck fuck fuck' I stopped for a moment, just a split second and again pushed it in further, Henry screamed 'bitch you're so big, gimme a minute' I replied 'I gave you enough time, stop winning' and I slide my fingers in his mouth, Henry bit them hard but this didn't stop me either as I pushed further in and finally all my dick was in him, I stayed still for another few seconds and then moved my hands to grab his waist and started thrusting, I wasn't slow or understanding in my thrusts. I was wild and feral, Henry was continually cursing and rested his head against the wall, as I continued my thrusts, sliding my dick in and out of his ass, he was soo tight inside and justifiably so as this was the very first time any dick was in there. The whole room was echoing with the sounds of my thrusts. The recoil on his soft firm ass should be recorded. The jiggles awoke another beast in me, and I bit his shoulder, Henry's curses turned into moans and soon I found his g spot, Henry was also vocal and told me how to thrust to hit it more deep. We were all sweaty and I slide my dick out and said 'ride me' he got up, I laid down, with my back resting on headboard, Henry sat on my lap facing me I said 'ah-nuh, turn around, I want to see my dick entering you' Henry turn around with his back towards me, his ass between my thighs, spread out with his hole poking, it didn't open up much but it was stretched out, you could feel that it isn't virgin anymore, this fueled my fire even more and I slapped his ass, it jiggled as it always does and he instantly sat on my dick, taking it in, I could see my dick disappear inside his hole, he stretched out his hands to the back for support as he started moving up and down on my dick, grinding his ass and circling on it, his dick was hard, I grabbed his dick and started stroking. His head was near my mouth so I started nibbling on his ear, Henry continued riding me, but I wasn't enjoying it as much. So I pushed Henry, forcing him on all his fours, doggy, and I got behind his back, Henry could see me in the mirror and I could see him, I spat on his hole and shoved my dick in, Henry was leaking so much pre-cum. I continued fucking him and Henry's moans got louder, I slapped his ass, drilling his hole, sliding my dick in and out, and Henry was taking it all like a champ, he started jearking his dick, I grabbed him by his shoulders. As I was about to cum I slide my dick out and turned Henry in one swift motion, he was on his back with his legs around me, I shoved my dick in and went in for a kiss, hugging Henry while moving my hips, Henry held me tighter and I felt Henry's dick pulsing and his hole getting tighter around my dick but I did not let go of his mouth. Soon I felt his dick shooting cum which made me shoot mine inside him, I bit his lips as I shoot ropes of cum inside his hole and I could feel his cum hitting my stomach. We both moaned like animals and as soon as the pleasure faded on both of us we laughed while panting and I collapsed on him.

To be continued.
OMG I love this!

To be continued.
Henry probably loved getting your dick that's way he came hands free!

To be continued.
It was so satisfying to see you finally cum inside Henry’s phat ass :weary_face:

Over the next course of days I was unstoppable, I fucked Henry in every position. Henry's hole was now all big like he's been working at a brothel or something. And Henry mostly enjoyed it more then me, he said that cumming while I was fucking him was the best orgasm he's ever had. One time after I fucked henry and my cum still in his ass, Henry was watching netflix on the bed while laying on his stomach and I went for the shower, after I came out and saw Henry laying naked, my dick automatically got hard and I hovered over him, started kissing him on his shoulders, back and all the way to his ass, Henry was still focused on the series and I inserted my fingers in him, Henry remained unbothered, my fingers were cake walk for him now, although I could feel my cum inside him, he was all wet inside which made me more horny and I increased the tempo of my fingers, Henry said while still focused on the series 'let it stay empty for a while bro, I've forgotten what it actually feels like without you or your body parts in it' I said 'it's been too long, your ass is missing me' he replied 'stfu! You're 24/7 in it, either you or your meat or your fingers and when there's nothing, then your tongue comes up knocking on it's door' I said while licking his ear 'so let all of me in' he jerked my head and said 'lemme concentrate, don't disturb' I got back, stick his thighs up, slid my hands from under his thighs to hold his waist and said 'you continue with your series, I'll just ogle up your asshole' and I dug my tongue in, I could taste my cum on his hole and Henry looked back for a second and turned his face back to the screen, his legs were in doggy position with his ass spread out as much as it could, and his hands folded under him and his face towards the screen. I continued eating him and then I got up. Henry thought that was it but I thrusted my dick in. Henry hissed 'motherfucker' and without giving a reaction I started banging him, my hands gripping his waist and my body moving like I was swimming. Taking my time with the thrusts. Henry was so wet inside it was like my dick was slipping inside him. With each thrusts his ass rippled like it was a waterbag. Soon Henry started moaning, and my thrusts got faster. And I came inside.

Soon our university started and my desire to fuck Henry 24/7 subsided. After a few months we went back to visit our homes and when weekend was over Daniel decided that he'd come stay with us for a few days. We got back, we had some issues with our hostel, and we had already booked a new one before leaving, so when we came back we stayed at our old one for a day and then moved to the new one the next day. New hostel had two separate single beds so Henry and I slept on one and Daniel slept on another. We cuddled and kissed secretly the whole night. The next day we decided to take Daniel to the mountains, we went trekking the whole day and visited many places. When we got back we were so tired, Henry and me collapsed on the bed, Henry instantly dosed off, Daniel rested a bit then decided to take a shower, I gave him towel. He got to the bathroom door and right outside, standing there removed his shirt, his back to me, Daniel was crazy for football and it showed, his tall back, with defined muscles, not too big, but with cuts, as I looked down, his pants were hanging low on his waist and as expected no underwear, his crack was showing, lil bit of that top ass was sexy, with a v on his ass. And to my surprise, he removed his pants then and there, I screamed 'fuckk fuck' inside. He didn't had a phat ass as henry but it was beautiful, well shaped peach like those of runners. I gulped and Daniel went in to shower. In the next moments I had dirty thoughts but I jerked myself and started using my phone. As the night went on, Henry woke up and came to bed with me, Daniel closed his phone and decided to sleep, I was also on my phone, Henry turned towards me and hugged me, I started moving my fingers through his head, after 15 to 2p minutes, Henry moved his hands to my crotch, I was only in my underwear, I looked at Henry, his eyes were closed and I glanced at Daniel, he was snoring, I continued using my phone, and soon Henry started kissing my neck and his hand went inside my underwear, I looked at him and whispered 'what are you doing? Daniel is right there' Henry turned to look at Daniel and said 'he's fast asleep, not even elephants could wake him up now' I jerked his hands and said 'still' Henry gave me a look and then got on me, his ass sitting on my bulge, he shoved my phone down and whispered 'he won't wake up if i do this' and he kissed me deeply, I was kissing him back but looking at Daniel to see if he wakes up, then Henry started grinding his ass on my crotch and whispered again in my ear while nibbling on it 'could you resist this?' I put my one hand on his ass and with my other grabbed his hairs to turn his ear to me and whispered 'don't tempt me or you'll end up getting fucked in front of your brother' Henry released a light moan and said 'maybe I want that' and he went down under the sheets and took my dick out and started licking, i bit my hand and was looking at Daniel but he was snoring so loud, and then Henry took my dick inside his mouth, I blurted 'fuck' as henry was going up and down on my dick underneath the sheets, between all that Daniel stopped snoring for a bit and moved, Henry stood still while my dick was still in his mouth and I looked at Daniel as his hand went in his trousers and then came back up, I thought for a second that he was awake but then his snoring continued, Henry also continued as he heard Daniel's snoring. Daniel looked so divine sleeping and now there was a tent forming at his crotch, seeing that I started imagining Daniel's dick in my mouth, while Henry was literally giving me blow job. I grabbed Henry's head and pulled him up I said 'I wanna fuck you right now' he said 'but Daniel' I said 'wouldn't be anything he hasn't seen or know of' Henry laid on the bed on his back and I hovered over him I put his thighs to his chest so his ass was accessible to me and I spit on it. Then I put his legs on my shoulders and shoved my dick in, Henry hissed with pain a bit as there was less lubricant, and I plowed my dick in, I looked at Daniel and I could see his dick resting up which was fully hard, he seemed bigger then Henry but I couldn't be sure. I tried to be slow in my thrusts and tried to be quite but the bed was screeching with each movement. And I kind of wanted Daniel to wake up, not sure what I was expecting but I wanted him to wake up. Henry motioned me to get up from the bed as this could wake Daniel, and I did, Henry stood up and tried to go to bathroom but I stopped him and whispered 'I want it here' Henry turned to look at me and then bowed to spread his cheeks. (On the right side was our bed, on the left was Daniel's and we were standing in the middle close to Daniel's bed) I shoved my dick back in and pulled Henry up, grabbing his neck and bitting his ear while pounding his ass. Daniel moved and we froze, Daniel turned 360, laying on his stomach with his ass towards us, showing a bit of his crack, I licked Henry's ear and continued my thrusts, as I was close I pulled my dick out and shoved Henry down, Henry got on his knees and started sucking, I was continously looking at Daniel's crack hopping to see more and imagining my tongue all over his ass, and soon Henry grab my ass and I released ropes of cum down his throat. Henry swallowed and got up he kissed me and went to washroom. I put my underwear back on and laid back on the bed, thinking on what was I imagining, I thought this was just carnal lust and it was because Daniel was laying right there. Henry came back we kissed and cuddled and went to sleep.

To be continued.

Umm, ig you people didn't like my last post, and it's removed, i won't post it again, and i'll ig skip this part. To add context to the story.

as time passed henry and i grew apart, we started having fights and arguments, and some time later i found out that henry was cheating on me all along, with his ex, he surely did break up at the start of our relationship, but he got back together with her shortly after, which I didn't knew and I had found out, things got ugly, we had huge fight, physical. I contemplated moving out, but I just couldn't, and I stayed. It was hard, even after we mended things, it wasn't smooth, I knew he was still with her, but I still stayed, ig I didn't wanted to loose my best friend between all this dating mess. We still had arguments and fights. Then covid hit and we moved back to our homes, it took me years to heal, like all of 2020 and 2021. The transition from dating and back to being friends was hard but we did it. And I was finally over him and accepted the reality that he's just my best friend. Later on his girlfriend actually broke up with Henry, which at first Henry didn't told me but later did.
Surely I loved Henry with all my heart, not just in platonic way but in every way, and the whole ugly mess still scares me to date anyone new. It is partly because in 2023 Henry and I started making out again, this time it wasn't in romantic way, but more like two friends blowing off steam. (Ik lol this is extremely complicated but ig it's life). And now thinking back ig this is the reason I haven't been able to date anyone new. Because I love Henry and is so comfortable with him in every way that meeting someone new and starting the whole cycle again just scares me and seems exhausted. Anyways, the romantic chapter with Henry is closed, I love him, and will always love him.

Umm, ig you people didn't like my last post, and it's removed, i won't post it again, and i'll ig skip this part. To add context to the story.

as time passed henry and i grew apart, we started having fights and arguments, and some time later i found out that henry was cheating on me all along, with his ex, he surely did break up at the start of our relationship, but he got back together with her shortly after, which I didn't knew and I had found out, things got ugly, we had huge fight, physical. I contemplated moving out, but I just couldn't, and I stayed. It was hard, even after we mended things, it wasn't smooth, I knew he was still with her, but I still stayed, ig I didn't wanted to loose my best friend between all this dating mess. We still had arguments and fights. Then covid hit and we moved back to our homes, it took me years to heal, like all of 2020 and 2021. The transition from dating and back to being friends was hard but we did it. And I was finally over him and accepted the reality that he's just my best friend. Later on his girlfriend actually broke up with Henry, which at first Henry didn't told me but later did.
Surely I loved Henry with all my heart, not just in platonic way but in every way, and the whole ugly mess still scares me to date anyone new. It is partly because in 2023 Henry and I started making out again, this time it wasn't in romantic way, but more like two friends blowing off steam. (Ik lol this is extremely complicated but ig it's life). And now thinking back ig this is the reason I haven't been able to date anyone new. Because I love Henry and is so comfortable with him in every way that meeting someone new and starting the whole cycle again just scares me and seems exhausted. Anyways, the romantic chapter with Henry is closed, I love him, and will always love him.
But what about Daniel? Was that bed scene all?