Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is a true story from my trip to Hawaii last September.

I was in Hawaii visiting the North Shore of Oahu. I was reading reviews about the different beaches in the area and noticed some references to Polo Beach being a nude beach. I'd never been to one, but thought it could be fun. I used to like hooking up with my college boyfriend in public and I've always loved jerking off for people on the cam sites. I figured I'd get the same thrill of people seeing me naked here.

I consider myself to be a pretty attractive guy. Sandy brown hair, tall, light athletic build (think Joe Alwyn). I figured I might turn some heads. That excited me. Walking up to the beach, I was nervous, curious, and excited. I wondered if anyone would actually be naked or if it would only be old leathery guys. I didn't want to be the only one. I figured I would keep my swimsuit on for a bit to get comfortable either way. I started walking down the beach and started seeing several naked people. There were people of all shapes and sizes, men and women - mostly in their 20s/30s. I found a spot between a small group of gay guys (all in speedos) and a young, attractive college-aged girl. She had long blonde hair, tennis ball tits, thin, with a perfect tan. It was hard not to sneak a few looks at her. She was gorgeous and this was my first time seeing a girl naked in person. I took my shirt off and started applying sunscreen. My mind was racing as I thought about slipping my swimsuit off. I untied the knot on my suit, looked around...still in disbelief that this is happening... and dropped my suit. The warm sun felt nice as a breeze flew my cock up gently in the wind. I was standing up, rubbing my shaft, balls, butt, and quads with sunscreen, exposed to the world. The thrill of showing off my cock and the warm breeze massaging my shaft - I started to get hard quickly. I knew the protocol was to lie down on your towel until it goes away or get in the ocean to cover it. I laid down and snapped the first selfie below. I watched a few people walking around the beach and listened to some music. Once I felt that I had my boner under control, I flipped back over. I was still about half hard. But it didn't look like a boner at this point. I didn't want to be a weirdo walking around with a full boner, but I did want my dick to be looking good. Like I was hung, not hard. I was about 4 inches soft at this point. Swimming naked felt great. This sounds so corny, but I've never felt so free. The movement of the water around my waist felt so relaxing. I started walking back ashore and loved the feeling of bearing it all. The gay guys next to me definitely seemed to be taking a long look, checking me out. That was a nice confidence boost. After time, the girl next to me left and a couple of twinks came over and laid out a big blanket. They were both so cute, in their early 20s, tan, skinny, and with medium brown hair. I took a walk down the beach, with a half-boner ready to show off my thick cock to everyone on the beach. It also gave the gay guys next to me a better chance to see me a little closer. I noticed a guy fingering his wife, and then later she started sucking his cock. She had a wide brimmed hat, which kind of obscured the view a bit, but it was pretty easy to see the side view. As I came back to my towel, one of the twinks was burying the other in the sand and both were laughing pretty hard about it. The guy on top was so hot and had sand stuck to his tan, toned chest. As it started getting closer to sunset, some people started to leave and the twinks next to me started laying on top of each other. They were clearly in love and such a cute couple. They rolled around and laughed with each other, but not in a sexual way - neither got visibly hard. I was definitely checking them out quite a bit, but was careful to be discreet and not make anyone uncomfortable. The gay group started packing up their sun shade, chairs and cooler. I did one last jog down to the ocean and back. One of the guys took a long, long look watching my cock flop up and down as I went back to my towel. He had a red speedo on and it looked like he was packing. I put my airpods in, but didn't have the sound on yet, and I heard one of them say "we definitely saw a unicorn today".

As it got darker, the twinks started to discretely play around a bit. One grabbed the other's cock and gave it a tug and they made out a bit. I was only 5-10 yards away, so I imagine they were cautious about not being too obvious. Since there wasn't really anyone else around and it was mostly dark, I allowed myself to get hard. I'd been holding it back all day - trying to come up with sad thoughts to distract myself and control my boner. It was pretty hard to stop at this point. Another breeze of wind brushed against my cock which felt so wonderful that I started oozing pre-cum. A bit embarrassed, I tried to wipe it off my dick. My cock was so sensitive that brief touch almost made me cum. I sat up straight and crossed my legs for a couple minutes to try and conceal things. That didn't work. It seemed the boys were quietly trying to fool around a bit, so I leaned back and let my hard cock fall against my chest. I felt another cool brush of wind and my cock started throbbing and pulsing all by itself. I had an intense orgasm and came on my chest, then headed home.

I enjoyed this day so much, that I'm headed back to Hawaii in a few weeks to go to Polo Beach (and Little Beach in Maui). I'll try to snap a few pics of myself.

Attachments

User101823

Legendary Member
Media

I was in Hawaii visiting the North Shore of Oahu. I was reading reviews about the different beaches in the area and noticed some references to Polo Beach being a nude beach. I'd never been to one, but thought it could be fun. I used to like hooking up with my college boyfriend in public and I've always loved jerking off for people on the cam sites. I figured I'd get the same thrill of people seeing me naked here.

I consider myself to be a pretty attractive guy. Sandy brown hair, tall, light athletic build (think Joe Alwyn). I figured I might turn some heads. That excited me. Walking up to the beach, I was nervous, curious, and excited. I wondered if anyone would actually be naked or if it would only be old leathery guys. I didn't want to be the only one. I figured I would keep my swimsuit on for a bit to get comfortable either way. I started walking down the beach and started seeing several naked people. There were people of all shapes and sizes, men and women - mostly in their 20s/30s. I found a spot between a small group of gay guys (all in speedos) and a young, attractive college-aged girl. She had long blonde hair, tennis ball tits, thin, with a perfect tan. It was hard not to sneak a few looks at her. She was gorgeous and this was my first time seeing a girl naked in person. I took my shirt off and started applying sunscreen. My mind was racing as I thought about slipping my swimsuit off. I untied the knot on my suit, looked around...still in disbelief that this is happening... and dropped my suit. The warm sun felt nice as a breeze flew my cock up gently in the wind. I was standing up, rubbing my shaft, balls, butt, and quads with sunscreen, exposed to the world. The thrill of showing off my cock and the warm breeze massaging my shaft - I started to get hard quickly. I knew the protocol was to lie down on your towel until it goes away or get in the ocean to cover it. I laid down and snapped the first selfie below. I watched a few people walking around the beach and listened to some music. Once I felt that I had my boner under control, I flipped back over. I was still about half hard. But it didn't look like a boner at this point. I didn't want to be a weirdo walking around with a full boner, but I did want my dick to be looking good. Like I was hung, not hard. I was about 4 inches soft at this point. Swimming naked felt great. This sounds so corny, but I've never felt so free. The movement of the water around my waist felt so relaxing. I started walking back ashore and loved the feeling of bearing it all. The gay guys next to me definitely seemed to be taking a long look, checking me out. That was a nice confidence boost. After time, the girl next to me left and a couple of twinks came over and laid out a big blanket. They were both so cute, in their early 20s, tan, skinny, and with medium brown hair. I took a walk down the beach, with a half-boner ready to show off my thick cock to everyone on the beach. It also gave the gay guys next to me a better chance to see me a little closer. I noticed a guy fingering his wife, and then later she started sucking his cock. She had a wide brimmed hat, which kind of obscured the view a bit, but it was pretty easy to see the side view. As I came back to my towel, one of the twinks was burying the other in the sand and both were laughing pretty hard about it. The guy on top was so hot and had sand stuck to his tan, toned chest. As it started getting closer to sunset, some people started to leave and the twinks next to me started laying on top of each other. They were clearly in love and such a cute couple. They rolled around and laughed with each other, but not in a sexual way - neither got visibly hard. I was definitely checking them out quite a bit, but was careful to be discreet and not make anyone uncomfortable. The gay group started packing up their sun shade, chairs and cooler. I did one last jog down to the ocean and back. One of the guys took a long, long look watching my cock flop up and down as I went back to my towel. He had a red speedo on and it looked like he was packing. I put my airpods in, but didn't have the sound on yet, and I heard one of them say "we definitely saw a unicorn today".

As it got darker, the twinks started to discretely play around a bit. One grabbed the other's cock and gave it a tug and they made out a bit. I was only 5-10 yards away, so I imagine they were cautious about not being too obvious. Since there wasn't really anyone else around and it was mostly dark, I allowed myself to get hard. I'd been holding it back all day - trying to come up with sad thoughts to distract myself and control my boner. It was pretty hard to stop at this point. Another breeze of wind brushed against my cock which felt so wonderful that I started oozing pre-cum. A bit embarrassed, I tried to wipe it off my dick. My cock was so sensitive that brief touch almost made me cum. I sat up straight and crossed my legs for a couple minutes to try and conceal things. That didn't work. It seemed the boys were quietly trying to fool around a bit, so I leaned back and let my hard cock fall against my chest. I felt another cool brush of wind and my cock started throbbing and pulsing all by itself. I had an intense orgasm and came on my chest, then headed home.

I enjoyed this day so much, that I'm headed back to Hawaii in a few weeks to go to Polo Beach (and Little Beach in Maui). I'll try to snap a few pics of myself.
You look hot: very cute ass and an impressive cock!

Eqx1987

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Damn that’s hot, and so are you. That ass and cock both look good enough to eat. If I saw you on that beach, you wouldn’t be the only one with an uncontrollable hard on.

y4u2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Nothing better and more enjoyable than a good nude beach! I'm headed back to Maui and Little Beach in February and am literally counting the days. Little Beach is one of the greatest places on earth!

Reactions: deleted25159941

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My first on a nude beach was boring, but of course I was at a beach in Washington state. There was one other gentleman there laying on his towel soaking up the sun through the clouds. I was sitting on my towel watching waves in the sound. They only thing interesting was three young men walking by surprised two naked men. They giggled and asked me if this was a nude beach. I said yes. Then an ohh. They kept on walking passed to the other side where the other beach is. I did end up talking to the other guy. Very dull. I went back many times afterwards but it was always very empty. Usually one or two other people, always men. Never seen a woman there.

Reactions: Bryanrnn

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty sure the cops ran off the nudists from Little Makena Beach so check before you go and get disappointed.
I was there about a year ago. There were signs up saying no nudity, but everyone was still naked. So maybe it is one of those they enforce it when someone complains, but the rest of the time, they leave everyone alone. Just my 2 cents.

y4u2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Little Beach on Maui is business as usual. I was there three days ago (Feb 12, 2024) and there were plenty of people, 90% nude. 30% couples, some solo females or small groups, and plenty of single or groups of men, as is typical there. I went for a short nude walk in the forest and had a guy suck me off. NICE.

I love Little Beach!