Chris1223 Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Jun 8, 2023 Posts 33 Media 0 Likes 43 Points 28 Location Pforzheim, Baden-Wurttemberg,Germany Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Chris1223, Jul 16, 2023 #1 I'm trying findom and looking for a slave interested to try it out. I'm doing this the first time so bear with me. Please write me a message if youre interested. I"m 23 male from Germany.
I'm trying findom and looking for a slave interested to try it out. I'm doing this the first time so bear with me. Please write me a message if youre interested. I"m 23 male from Germany.
Chris1223 Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Jun 8, 2023 Posts 33 Media 0 Likes 43 Points 28 Location Pforzheim, Baden-Wurttemberg,Germany Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Chris1223, Jul 17, 2023 #2 either skype or discord
Chris1223 Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Jun 8, 2023 Posts 33 Media 0 Likes 43 Points 28 Location Pforzheim, Baden-Wurttemberg,Germany Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Chris1223, Jul 20, 2023 #3 I aldreay have someone but I accept multiple subs