Two good friends with very different cocks

boycut92

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Size difference greatly turns me on, so I decided to write a fictional story about it. Hope you guys like it, open to your feedback, feel free to DM me.

Chapter 1

When two guys drop their pants in front of each other for the first time, one of two things happens: either both of them share a similar shape and size of dick, or there will be a difference in how well-endowed those guys are. The first scenario, due to how rare it is in a world of so much diversity, can create an interesting dynamic amongst the two guys involved. They might bond over that coincidence, feel like their similar dicks bring them closer together or something. But it tends to get old. What's the fun of seeing your friend naked if it's the same as looking in the mirror? On the other hand, when the second hypothesis is true, especially if there's a significant size difference, that can lead to memorable and enjoyable experiences. That's what Ben and Josh were about to find out the first time they hit the gym together.
Ben and Josh were neighbors. They kept bumping into each other in the building elevator and ended up becoming friends. Living in the same building wasn’t the only thing in common between them: both were 24-year-old guys working in the technology industry, they shared common interests in books and video games, and their bodies were built very similarly: both in good shape, lean but not overly muscular. Ben had blue eyes, blonde hair, and a light complexion, the kind that blushes very easily. Josh had a darker skin tone, green eyes, and dark hair. Ben was a few inches taller than Josh.
Both guys had nice bodies, but they wanted to put up some more muscle. Josh shared with Ben some positive feedback he had heard about a gym that was close to their building, and they decided to start working out together so they could help push each other and compare progress.
With their busy work schedule, the guys decided to have their workout sessions at night. When they arrived on the first day there were few people finishing their workouts, but by the time they were finished, they practically had the place to themselves. They found the locker room empty when they went to shower and change. The room was divided in two: the locker area was a corridor with lockers on both sides and a row of benches in the middle, then walking past it and walking around one of the locker walls, there was a more reserved communal shower area.
Ben and Josh opened their lockers and started to take their clothes off, starting with the sweat-drenched tank tops they were wearing. Ben’s smooth chest was sporting a pink color from the physical effort. Josh had a light coat of hair over his chest and abs, his fur glued to his olive skin because of the sweat. The shorts and underwear followed suit right after the shirts, and Ben and Josh were standing naked in front of each other for the first time. In silence, both guys took a moment to check out the nude body in front of them, their eyes traveling down instinctively and locking on each others crotches. The difference in dick size was perceived by them both at the same time. It was impossible not to notice: Ben swallowed as he gazed at Josh’s heavy softie and realized it had to be at least twice the size of his own and much, much thicker. Not only that, Josh’s dick was hanging straight down despite the massive pair of balls behind it, while Ben’s shriveled little softie was laying over his tight sack, almost pointing in Josh’s direction.
Their gaze wandered from their dick to their friend’s for a while, until they looked up to meet eye-to-eye.
“Let’s go to the shower”, Josh said, turning around and walking to the communal shower room.
Ben followed right after.
Each guy standing on a showerhead side by side, they could see each other as there was no partition. Josh was talking about his workout, but Ben had his head somewhere else. He kept looking down at his friend’s endowment and his own, mesmerized by the size difference.
“His dick is so fucking big, it’s like the size of my hardon, except that it’s completely soft.” he thought, watching Josh’s meat dangle as he soaped up. “I wonder how big that thing gets when it’s hard. Lucky bastard!”
He could not decide whether to feel envious of his friend or happy for him. Or maybe both? He pondered that his situation was somewhat embarrassing, being outsized that badly. At the same time, Josh was a cool guy and he felt comfortable around him. He could have said something mean to put him down, but he didn’t. He was a nice guy, that hung son of a bitch.
“So what is this thing I’m feeling right now?” Ben kept thinking. “And why can’t I stop looking at this guy’s big cock, it’s like there’s a magnet in it pulling my eyes. Damn, it’s a beautiful thing to look at, I have to hand him that. All my respect and admiration towards my hung friend. Is that what this feeling is? Respect? Am I just in awe of his magnificence?”
As the thoughts rushed through his mind, Ben reached down to soap his dick and felt it twitch. Finally taking his eyes off Josh’s junk, he looked down at his own crotch to find out he had a semi.
“Is that it? I’m horned up because of my friend’s cock? No fucking way!” he thought, as he desperately tried to think of something else in hopes his dick would stop growing. Obviously, it was to no avail. In no time, his dick reached full erection, standing proud in all its 4.5” glory.
“Well, now I’m embarrassed”, Ben thought.
Josh had his eyes closed as he rinsed the shampoo off his hair, but as soon as he opened his eyes and realized his friend had an erection, he let out a smirk.
“I see I’m not the only one that gets horny after a workout,” he said playfully. “I’ll sure need to beat one off when I get home, you seem to be ready for it now.” he added with a chuckle. “Good for you, my friend.”
With that, he took his towel and went back to his locker, not minding to wrap the towel around his waist. Ben stayed in the shower for a while longer hoping his erection would subside, but his head kept throwing flashbacks of his friend’s big cock which didn’t help at all. He gave up and joined Josh again, his dick leading the way;
Josh let out a chuckle when he saw Ben approach with his little erection bobbing up and down.
“Thought you would take care of it in the shower,” he teased.
Ben smiled shyly and said:
“No man, this is gonna have to wait until I get home”.
“That makes two of us. I’m sure gonna have something similar to take care of before I go to bed tonight,” Josh said.
“Not so similar in size”, Ben thought, which made him chuckle a bit.
As he tucked his erection inside a clean pair of trunks, he said:
“Fuck, this is so embarrassing, man. Sorry about that.”
“Come on, man. It’s not embarrassing at all. Happens to all of us, I told you I always get horny after a good workout session. Next time it might be me popping a boner in the locker room,” he said to reassure his friend.
Ben walked home that night hopeful he would be able to see his friend’s cock hard one day. When he got home, he jerked his boner furiously thinking about that possibility.

Chapter 2:

The same scenario from Ben and Josh in the locker room on their first day as gym buddies played out again every time they worked out together. Whenever Josh pulled out his big cock in the locker room, Ben couldn’t help getting an erection or at least a semi.
Ben’s “post workout hornyness” became a running joke between the two guys, and he never admitted to Josh what was actually turning him on. He kept stealing glances (and often straight-out staring) at Josh’s junk, who caught him looking more than once but didn’t seem to mind the attention.
About a month later, the two friends were hanging out in Josh’s apartment on a Saturday afternoon. The weather was warm, so they both were lying shirtless on Josh’s couch as they had a few beers and played video games.
“It’s such a beautiful day out, we should go hang out on the balcony,” Josh said after they finished a game. “Wanna go sunbathing?”
“Sure, sounds like a good idea,” Ben said.
“You know what I like to do?” Josh said, with a mischievous smile. “Sunbathe naked.”
“What?” Ben asked, skeptically.
“Yeah man, don’t you love feeling the warmth of the sun hitting your body? That feels great on your cock too. Plus, you get an even tan,” Josh pondered.
“When you put it like that, it makes sense,” Ben said. “But I don’t know, man… don’t you think it’s weird for us to just hang out naked?”
Josh looked at him seriously.
“Ben, we see each other naked all the time at the gym. Damn, I even saw your dick hard multiple times. I think we’re close enough that we can hang around naked. Now come on, drop those pants.” He said, already getting rid of his shorts and underwear.
30 seconds later, both guys were lying in the sun completely naked, sharing the small space on Josh’s balcony.
“Feels amazing, doesn’t it?” Josh asked.
“I have to agree, it feels pretty good,” Ben replied.
Indeed, Ben was feeling quite good about that situation. Not only did the warm sun hitting his body feel good, but he was also happy to be sharing that moment with Josh. It was such a bonding experience being totally vulnerable in the presence of a friend. Looking down at Josh’s dick and his own, he thought about how he could be feeling shame or humiliation about being outsized that badly. But with Josh, he didn’t think that at all. All he felt was the joy of sharing an intimate moment with his friend admiring his beautiful endowment.
The sight of Josh’s cock didn’t fail to cause its effect on Ben, which soon was sporting a raging hardon. Ben got shy as usual but didn’t try to cover it up.
“Oh look at that. And you haven’t even worked out today!” Josh said playfully, motioning towards Ben’s little erection.
“The sun is hitting all the right spots,” Ben replied.
“I feel you, bro. Having my junk out in the sun like that makes me horny too,” Josh said, casually brushing his hand over his cock to adjust himself.
“You sure enjoy being naked, don’t you?” Ben asked.
“Guilty!” Josh said with a smile. “I have a big cock, people like looking at it. I’m merely making people happy.”
Ben laughed, his erection precumming at how cocky Josh was being.
“I get it. You’re just giving people what they want.”
“Yeah, and making their little dicks hard,” Josh said with a smirk, motioning toward Ben’s crotch.
Ben was surprised by Josh’s bluntness in calling his dick small, but he knew that his friend was just being honest. Also, the comment was lighthearted and kind, not meant to hurt him. Feeling safe around Josh, he just carried out the sexy conversation.
“What can I say? I suppose my dick is doing its best to match the size of yours.”
Josh laughed heartily.
“Well, let’s see if it can compare to mine. Let’s put them side by side.”
Josh then got up and held his fully soft dick in front of Ben. Ben followed suit and positioned his hardon beside his friend’s, quickly realizing Josh’s softie was still at least half an inch bigger than his boner.
“Looks like you still need to grow a bit more,” Josh teased.
“Damn, you’re so fucking huge man,” was all Ben could say.
“Yeah, I get that a lot,” Jake replied, proudly.
“I bet you do,” Ben said. “But then again, mine is not very hard to outsize.”
Josh smiled kindly.
“It sure isn’t, not for me anyway. But it’s a good-looking one. And look how hard it is!” he said, gently flicking Ben’s hardon, making it bounce.
The sudden touch surprised Ben in a good way.
“Thank you man,” Ben said, smiling.
“You can touch mine if you want,” Josh said casually, laying down on his lounger again.
Ben stopped for a second.
“Touch your… dick?” Ben asked, confused.
“Yeah, man. Touch it, play with it. As I said, I show off a lot, but guys usually want to do more than look. I can tell you want to cop a feel.”
Ben looked at him puzzled, not sure how to act. He sure wanted to know what his friend’s big cock would feel like in his hand. He had been daydreaming about it for a month, but having Josh actively encouraging him to do it was new.
Josh didn’t say anything else, just positioned himself comfortably on his lounger in an inviting pose: both hands behind his head giving Ben a view of his hairy armpits, his legs spread just enough for his meaty cock and big balls to rest in between them.
Looking at his hung friend just offering himself to him like that, Ben dedicated another microsecond of pondering, before thinking “fuck it” and moving his hand over Josh’s junk.
Josh's breathing became heavier as Ben’s fingers wrapped around his thick shaft. Ben, on the other hand, was holding his breath. Josh’s cock felt so heavy in his hand, so meaty. The contrast to what he felt when holding his own dick was overwhelming.
“How does it feel?” Josh asked, looking down at Ben’s face.
“Huge,” was all Ben could mutter.
John chuckled.
“If you think it’s huge now, just keep playing with it. You’ll see how big it can get.”
Ben smiled as he started to slowly stroke his friend’s cock. He felt it pulsate under his gentle touch, and watched as it grew. Twice he thought Josh’s cock was done growing, and watched it grow some more.
“Look at you, all smiles playing with my cock,” Josh said, proudly. “I knew you wanted to do it since the first time I dropped my pants in front of you. You getting an instant hardon just made me more certain of it.”
“I was too shy to say anything, but my lil guy here sure wasn’t,” Ben replied playfully.
“I love your little dick getting hard for me. It was my favorite moment of the day looking at it spring hard because of my cock.”
With that, Josh’s cock reached its maximum erection, towering at 8.5” while Ben held it by the base.
“Damn, it’s massive,” was all Ben could say.
“Taste it,” Josh said, assuming a commanding voice.
Ben moved his head closer to the hunk’s crotch, letting the manly scent coming from his balls invade his nostrills. He could not resist shoving his face there and sniffing his balls eagerly. Then, he obeyed Josh’s command and ran his tongue across the whole extension of his shaft, licking the precum off his glans.
“Tastes good?” Josh asked in between moans.
“Amazing,” Ben said, looking up at him and licking his lips.
“Suck my cock, dude,” Josh ordered, positioning his hand on Ben’s head and gently but firmly guiding it in the direction of his cock.
Ben obliged and just opened wide to allow that thick rod to invade his eager mouth. Josh’s cockhead alone took most of the space inside his mouth, but he was persistent, and so was Josh’s reassuring hand on his head. He kept bobbing up and down on that massive shaft, the drool dripping down the sides of it, while his hands played with Josh’s heavy balls.
“Relax, let my big cock invade your throat,” Josh coached Ben as his strong hand expertly forced his friend’s head down.
Ben responded the way he could with his mouth full of cock, but Josh could tell he was saying yes in his own cocksucking way.
“There you go, you’re almost taking all of it. Keep sucking, little boy.”
Being called little boy by his hung friend was the only thing missing to turn Ben into the cock-loving slut he never knew he was destined to be. After hearing those two words, he started to eagerly take more and more of his friend’s massive pole into his throat, until his nose was buried in Josh’s musky bush.
“Look at you with tears in your eyes,” Josh said, looking down at Ben with his cock buried in his throat, before letting him go gasping for air. “You love my big cock don’t you?”
“I love it,” Ben said recovering his breath.
“Then keep sucking,” Josh commanded, pushing Ben’s head back to his cock.
At this point, Josh started to fuck his friend’s face, thrusting his cock in and out fast and strong. It didn’t take long until he filled his friend’s mouth and throat with his warm abundant load. He watched as Ben swallowed part of it, and part of it just drooled from his lips over his chin, then dripped on his chest.
Josh towered over Ben watching as his friend looked up at him from his knees with a satisfied smile. Looking further down to the floor, he found more sperm. His little boy had reached an orgasm while being throatfucked by his massive cub.
“Get up, let’s go shower,” Josh said, extending his hand to help Ben get back on his feet.
As they were showering, Ben asked:
“So… do all your friends who hang out naked with you end up with your cock in their mouth?”
Josh smirked.
“No. Some of them end up with my cock in their ass. I’ll show you next time.”