Two good friends with very different cocks

It took me a while, but Chapter 4 is finally here. Hope you enjoy it 😊

Chapter 4

The taste of cum lingered in Ben’s mouth. Lying on the floor naked beside Josh, he looked down at their dicks, both relaxing after a satisfying orgasm. Josh’s majestic softie rested over his left thigh, pointing at Ben’s much smaller dick.
“It’s so rare to see that little guy soft,” Josh said, motioning at Ben’s dick.
Ben blushed. “Yeah, when you’re naked around me I have a hard time taming it. No pun intended.”
Josh chuckled. “I know that, and I love it. You getting hard every time you lay eyes on my cock is so fucking hot. But I like seeing it peaceful like that, it’s such a beautiful dick.”
“You think so?” Ben asked, surprised. “It’s so small.”
Josh smiled. “Well, it is small and beautiful. It’s a cute little one,” he said with a wink.
Ben blushed, and Josh went on: “But enough about your dick, let me see that ass again.”
He then made Ben get on all fours, propping his ass up.
Josh put both hands on Ben’s buttcheeks, spreading them apart.
“Your ass is so hot I knew if I went straight to it I’d cum in two seconds,” he said, kissing Ben's right buttcheek. “It’s why I wanted to dump my load in your throat first, just to take the edge off. Now I can take my time and give this wonderful ass the long, hard, relentless fuck it deserves,” Josh finished, punctuating each word with a hard slap to Ben's ass.
“I never knew you liked my ass that much,” Ben looked back at Josh over his shoulder.
“It's because you were too distracted looking at my cock,” Josh clarified.
“Yeah, that makes sense,” Ben pondered, as Josh grabbed the base of the plug, making it move inside him.
Using his spit as lube, Josh started to slowly pull on the plug, forcing Ben's hole that had already closed around the thinnest part of the plug to open up again. Slowly but surely Ben's sphincter relaxed and the rubber toy was spitted out.
“You've got such a beautiful pink hole,” Josh
said, before shoving his face on Ben's butt.
Ben let out a loud moan as Josh's wet warm tongue replaced the butt plug and explored his insides. His whole body relaxed as he forced his hips back to meet Josh's face. His hole wanted more and more, and soon he felt a finger start poking into its entry.
“You're so tight,” Josh observed, forcing his finger in. “Well, at least for now.”
Ben felt his own dick twitch at Josh's remark, then felt a second finger invade him, which soon was followed by a third one.
“Come, let's go to bed,” Josh instructed, slapping Ben's butt. Once they arrived at the bedroom, he ordered: “Lay on your back, raise your legs.”
Ben gladly obeyed, holding his legs up with his hands behind his knees. He watched as Josh took a bottle of lube from the nightstand, opened it, and rubbed the gel on his massive cock, tugging on it to get it to full erection. Ben's little dick was fully hard again, precumming like crazy.
Josh got on the bed and positioned himself in front of Ben, his meaty hardon pointing threateningly at Ben's exposed hole. He expertly lubed the entry, then with two fingers he shove some of the liquid inside as well, leaning over Ben to kiss him while his fingers were still inside him.
“Ready to be stretched?” Josh asked, his warm breath on Ben's ear.
“Mm-hm,” Ben nodded in agreement.
Removing his fingers from Ben's ass, Josh shove them in the boy's mouth.
“Beg for it.”
“Pwease fuck me,” Ben said sucking on Josh's fingers.
“Good boy,” Josh said, slapping his cock over Ben's little hardon and balls, looking down at their dicks then grinning.
With that, Ben felt Josh's massive glans poke the entry of his asshole, which instinctively clenched. Josh didn't move an inch, patiently waiting until Ben's hole relaxed and the very tip went inside.
“Look at me, I wanna see your face as I enter you,” Josh commanded.
Ben looked at him with pleading eyes. He couldn't tell if Ben was begging for cock, or mercy, or both. But cock is what he would receive. Mercy, not so much.
A little push and the head was inside. Ben's face turned to surprise, then to fear as Josh kept forcing his cock in.
“Relax, open up for your man's cock,” Josh said assertively.
Halfway in, Ben's breathing became heavier. He noticed he had been holding his breath from the beginning.
“Come on boy, you can take it,” Josh kept coaching him as he rammed his dick deeper inside.
By the time it was almost all the way in, Ben's face was of absolute terror. The last push sent him into oblivion. For a moment he forgot what his name was. All he could feel, think of, believe in, remember about was cock, cock, cock.
Looking at Josh's satisfied smile helped him come back to his senses. He was not feeling pain, just this overwhelming sensation of being filled to the maximum. He looked down. His own dick was soft now, as if all energy in his body had been directed to his asshole to endure that assault.
Josh started to move, slowly, taking his dick out ever so slightly then pushing it back inside, making Ben moan.
As Ben relaxed more and more, Josh's motion increased in pace as well. Never breaking eye contact, soon Josh could see Ben's pleading eyes again. This time he knew Ben was begging for cock.
So he gave it to him.
Thrusting deeper and stronger, Josh made Ben’s moans become more high pitched with each push. Ben's little dick was fully hard again, and dripping precum.
Josh leaned over to kiss him, without changing the rhythm of his hips moving back and forth. With his body now pressing against Ben's, he lifted his left arm and pushed his armpit on the bottom's face, forcing him to sniff it.
Ben was obliterated by the mix of sensations he was experiencing. The combination of Josh's body over him, squeezing his balls and rubbing against his raging hardon, the manly scent of Josh's armpit penetrating directly into his nostrils, and the massive cock relentlessly ramming against his prostate, didn't take long to take him over the edge. As he let go of his legs and dug his nails into Josh's muscular back, he cried out in a handsfree orgasm, intensified by Josh's continued pounding of his asshole.
Ben's body was still spasming when Josh stopped thrusting, pulling his still hard cock out.
Josh was panting, looking at him with pure lust in his eyes.
“Fuck, that was….” Ben gasped, searching for words. “I think I need a break…”
“No break,” Josh said, a mischievous grin across his face. “I said I'd give your ass the fuck it deserves. It deserves more. I'm not even close to cumming.”
With that, he turned Ben's body around making him lay on his stomach. Spreading Ben's buttcheeks, he shoved his cock inside in one single motion. Ben screamed in pleasure.
Josh picked up the pace quickly and soon was fucking even harder and faster than before. Ben was moaning like a bitch, his voice sounding high pitched and almost feminine. He had never heard himself sound like that before.
Josh wrapped his arms around Ben, holding him tightly from behind as his hips kept delivering powerful thrusts. Nothing ever felt better to Ben than that: having the full weight of a man’s body on top of him, his strong embrace, the warm breath on his neck, balls slapping violently against his body and a massive thick cock tearing his hole apart.
Wrapping his hand around Ben's neck, Josh made him get on his knees so they could fuck doggy style. Ben arched his back propping his ass up as much as he could, pushing back to meet each of Josh's thrusts. Josh was right: he did deserve more cock. More than that: he wanted it. So he asked for it. Frantically, he begged Josh to fuck him harder and deeper. And Josh complied, giving him more cock than he ever believed to be able to take.
When his second orgasm came, handsfree as the previous one, he felt tears roll down his face. Never before had he felt anything so overwhelming. At that moment, he knew he loved and worshiped and adored Josh. He'd do anything for that man, for that cock, to get to feel like that again.
Ben's hole spasming around his cock sent Josh over the edge too. Still relentlessly fucking, he let out his warm load inside Ben, grunting.
Both men then collapsed in bed and snuggled into each other's arms, exhausted and satisfied.
“I'm…” Ben started, searching for words until he landed on the only truthful way to finish the phrase. “... yours.”
Josh smiled kindly, his eyes meeting Ben's. “I know.”