I could be wrong but that’s what I got from this.
I know him personally. Before onlyfans he scammed my family. Its always, “My mom died, i have no one, i just wanna die” shit until you’re on to him and he leaves and does it to the next family. I know him. He’s done this for years. Dont feel bad that he got hooked up with the wrong people, he didnt. He sought them out. He wants to make money that way and he doesn't care how many people he hurts. Everyone gets the sad story from him because he knows that there will aways be new people, with big hearts, and that love his pretty face. I don’t wish him harm, and I pray he changes because people like that usually don't end well.

I know him personally. Before onlyfans he scammed my family. Its always, “My mom died, i have no one, i just wanna die” shit until you’re on to him and he leaves and does it to the next family. I know him. He’s done this for years. Dont feel bad that he got hooked up with the wrong people, he didnt. He sought them out. He wants to make money that way and he doesn't care how many people he hurts. Everyone gets the sad story from him because he knows that there will aways be new people, with big hearts, and that love his pretty face. I don’t wish him harm, and I pray he changes because people like that usually don't end well.
I don’t know him personally but I’ve exchanged messages with him on several occasions and he definitely is struggling. I hope he changes and gets the help he needs.