Tyler n (pumping muscle)

Oh, this guy....definitely one of the hottest men on pumpingmuscle who did more than just undies flexing stuff. I remember someone mentioned his real name and instagram account once (on 4chan) but I can't remember them. I wonder how old is he now and how he look....the videos of him from pumpingmuscle are relatively "old" now.

Reactions: dom1000
Oh, this guy....definitely one of the hottest men on pumpingmuscle who did more than just undies flexing stuff. I remember someone mentioned his real name and instagram account once (on 4chan) but I can't remember them. I wonder how old is he now and how he look....the videos of him from pumpingmuscle are relatively "old" now.
He sure is hot! If you ever remembered his name or found a link to his private show videos, please message me. I always wanted to see him in action.

Reactions: brendojnio
Are you sure it was him? I went to 4Chan and is all Tim K, I‘m dying to see this hunk‘s instagram and know his real name