Tyler n (pumping muscle)

I got them from F4F before they were deleted. Here is the rest of what I have. The video quality is pretty bad but enjoy.
I got them from F4F before they were deleted. Here is the rest of what I have. The video quality is pretty bad but enjoy.
He's hot. Thanks for sharing.
There's a huge collection of his videos on gaytorrent, but the torrent needs to be reseed. Btw, did he start streaming after PM?

Reactions: dom1000
He's hot. Thanks for sharing. Btw, did he start streaming after PM?

Seriously, he's one of my all-time favorites. He was really active over at JUBLive (with a way better video quality), but he'd always go private when he showed off.

I hope someday someone will be kind enough to share one of those elusive shows!

Reactions: Maybe123
Seriously, he's one of my all-time favorites. He was really active over at JUBLive (with a way better video quality), but he'd always go private when he showed off.

I hope someday someone will be kind enough to share one of those elusive shows!
I thought jublive and f4f were the same page? I mean they look the same but the name is the difference. I can't find more of him to download, I wish I could get more cuz I know he has a lot of videos

The torrent is working again!!! If anyone has good internet connection, I can invite him to gaytorrent then he can upload and share here