Tyler Spelane

Anyone know why he fell out with the group of guys in Austin?
Maybe because he moved to Minneapolis. But I think I remembered him posting something about finally escaping toxic people of Austin or something like that.

Reactions: Applesaucy
Anyone have stuff on this guy? https://twitter.com/CodyDalton93

They follow each other.

Cody's page is almost squeaky clean except he follows 3 creators also into fisting... woof

FH-Jm27XwAACnvv

Wait why was he roasted on Twitter for being in a better place mentally?

But if he’s in a better place mentally I support that though I am not sure what abs have to do with that though if he’s confident in himself good for him! I love queer people thriving.we should be rooting for each other. Maybe he learned from the pandemic trip thing.

But if he’s in a better place mentally I support that though I am not sure what abs have to do with that though if he’s confident in himself good for him! I love queer people thriving.we should be rooting for each other. Maybe he learned from the pandemic trip thing.
Yea except for the fact that he used mental health as an excuse to post another thirst trap.

Then got called out by his former friends for being a drama queen and exaggerating his problems so.

And his shirtless post was literally this meme. No difference between his "better mental health" state

6lwrp2xhplg41.jpg

Reactions: Thor85
Yea except for the fact that he used mental health as an excuse to post another thirst trap.

Then got called out by his former friends for being a drama queen and exaggerating his problems so.

And his shirtless post was literally this meme. No difference between his "better mental health" state

6lwrp2xhplg41.jpg
Honestly he does that a lot, uses mental health as an excuse to post thirst traps it’s truly annoying.