Tyson ASMR

tomhollandsleftkidney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since Tyson got the other thread taken down (fairly so if posting his stuff) I just wanted to let you all know that his OF is not worth it!

I did sub as I’ve been a fan for a while, but he’s just turning it into a video diary at this point which is boring and lazy. He’s using the excuse he’s been “sick” for lack of content, but yet he’s been hooking up with people . Okay… He also says OF has been taking down his posts which I honestly don’t believe but possible?

Didn’t he say he had been stockpiling content? Where is it? A few pictures and only like 2 videos? We want the long charismatic visuals you are known for Tyson… This isn’t it.

Just wanted to let other fans who haven’t taken the plunge to not do it. It’s giving lazy cash grab right now and his lack of passion/wanting to be a good OF creator is very apparent.

Tyson I know you’re reading this, keep this up and others aren't going to renew subs like me. I’m not commenting on your prior relationship or income cause I don’t care, so you can’t call me a big meanie and deflect my legit criticism.

Put more effort and care into your OF or you’ll just be a flash in the pan. Your already established career as an ASMRist will only get you so far in this over saturated market. Especially when your peers in the same demographic such as Ricky are doing it better.
I disagree. He's showing you his cock for a measly $10. Plus he just started a few weeks ago. He's a human being. He's not seancody dot com. There's some onlyfans models that will charge $150 to see a photo of their cock. He's giving you a full months membership for the cost of a Starbucks breakfast.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really hope he doesnt find out about this, I dont wanna anything to steer him away from OF now that he's doing it, cause I wanna see more of that dick and that fat ass. Make no mistake though Im grateful for this vid and will be shooting loads to it later
He commented on it an hour ago.

YourFavoriteSecret

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I will say, for a guy starting out on OF, his content is pretty good. My biggest complaint is him filming EVERYTHING on his phone. The entire frame of view is so tiny! And its not like he doesn't have decent equipment; none of his asmr vids on YT have that issue. Its quite distracting, and a bit irritating, TBH.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I will say, for a guy starting out on OF, his content is pretty good. My biggest complaint is him filming EVERYTHING on his phone. The entire frame of view is so tiny! And its not like he doesn't have decent equipment; none of his asmr vids on YT have that issue. Its quite distracting, and a bit irritating, TBH.
question, that leaked video does he already have other jerk off vids on his OF already?