Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a very specific thing I find hot: guys "hiding" their junk -- unsuccessfully. Maybe the towel drops but they have something in their hands and can't cover up. Or maybe they're just too big to cover with one hand, like in this old Billy Glide scene (images attached) when a girl walks in on him in the shower -- he tries to cover up but quickly "forgets" he's supposed to haha. Anyone else like this? Got any examples you like?

Or maybe it's just me lol. Cheers boys

Attachments

I have a very specific thing I find hot: guys "hiding" their junk -- unsuccessfully. Maybe the towel drops but they have something in their hands and can't cover up. Or maybe they're just too big to cover with one hand, like in this old Billy Glide scene (images attached) when a girl walks in on him in the shower -- he tries to cover up but quickly "forgets" he's supposed to haha. Anyone else like this? Got any examples you like?

Or maybe it's just me lol. Cheers boys
Well the guy delivering the parcel was impressed and happy to give me a special delivery being as I was naked apart from a hand towel which dropped when I took the parcel, one of the quickest short time fucks I can recall, but deliscious all the same....

• Love
Reactions: maybeben