Uncut Circumsexuals

• Thread starter deleted26388511
  • Start date
D

deleted26388511

I’m uncircumcised and got no intention to change that but at the same time I’m a massive circumsexual whose interest in a guy is mainly dependent on his removed foreskin.
Ig it’s a kind of power fantasy of mine that these lads (almost everyone without their consent as infants or children) were stripped of their protective organ and now are marked with their always exposed glans and scar for life.
They’ll lie on their deathbed and still have their most intimate organ be exposed decades after it was done to them.
One of my favorite fantasies is pulling my foreskin over a circumcised glans to let them relieve the protection for a few seconds and then remove it again.

Anyone else like this?

1709877819442.gif

Kinda feel pity and a rush at this stud stroking his numb dildo penis with lube and death grib ;)

Tatsboo_Boy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m uncircumcised and got no intention to change that but at the same time I’m a massive circumsexual whose interest in a guy is mainly dependent on his removed foreskin.
Ig it’s a kind of power fantasy of mine that these lads (almost everyone without their consent as infants or children) were stripped of their protective organ and now are marked with their always exposed glans and scar for life.
They’ll lie on their deathbed and still have their most intimate organ be exposed decades after it was done to them.
One of my favorite fantasies is pulling my foreskin over a circumcised glans to let them relieve the protection for a few seconds and then remove it again.

Anyone else like this?

View attachment 124655071
Kinda feel pity and a rush at this stud stroking his numb dildo penis with lube and death grib ;)
Cut guy here who was cut at birth. I need the protection of your foreskin over my numb head.