Unk Arab

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So what is going on :

This guy has dozens and dozens of accounts, Twitter and OF. All based on "young arab" things. He associates faces to bodies, pretending you see the same guy, but it's all about fake. He does the same with himself. He shows his face, body, and he shows sex videos, but you can be sure that's not him on videos. His goal is to make people subscribe blindly to his numerous OF accounts. All about him is fake and scam, and I'm pretty sure he will soon play with IA made pictures (if that's not already done).

Greyjoy_Dick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So what is going on :

This guy has dozens and dozens of accounts, Twitter and OF. All based on "young arab" things. He associates faces to bodies, pretending you see the same guy, but it's all about fake. He does the same with himself. He shows his face, body, and he shows sex videos, but you can be sure that's not him on videos. His goal is to make people subscribe blindly to his numerous OF accounts. All about him is fake and scam, and I'm pretty sure he will soon play with IA made pictures (if that's not already done).
I think he’s greedy cuz his real face and body are so hot, he doesn’t need to scam people.

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he’s greedy cuz his real face and body are so hot, he doesn’t need to scam people.
Yes, his face and body are hot, and he is ok to use them to make content, but up to a certain point. No sextape, no solo vid with his face, nothing with another guy (or just even with a woman). And he is too lazy to make new content. So yes, he needs to scam people, because what he is willing to show only isn't enough to make as much money as he would like.

A

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And that's weird that what he posts about him is so much different one day to another. One day he posts pictures on him with that haircut, the day after another haircut, another style... there is completely no timeline in all his posts, which shows only one thing : all his posts are reposts, or past/old pictures.

That's a big redflag meaning "don't subscribe, scammer here". Not a single live, nothing new, no personalized video, never answers his DM. Why ? You can't be 100% sure that's really him.

And now that he has already posts most of his (already taken) pictures/videos of that guy, he has to find something else to feed the machine and make money... so he posts random guys content. If that guy was really him, he would make more content, new content, or answer private request...

SuperNova765

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's back at it again...
I don't know who the mystery 19 year old is, if anyone knows I would love to know, but the other video of "him" using a toy is actually Vinnybb3
So I found the 19 year old but don't think the dick is real. @danzolit on insta and he posts nudes on some website called "bombshellinfluencers.com" under the name daniellitke for $15 a month.

precummer92

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL this guy used to use a dildo in his videos pretending it was his dick. As already mentioned, he also has dozens of Twitter accounts with completely different people all linking to his OF. Massive scammer.

dickhungryboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
who's this guy? it's from someone named ralphel murphy on twitter but the links always lead to the same onlyfans profile but it ain't him the one owning it

Attachments

Reactions: Louis_12

rrjjww

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because he’s a scammer lol
Looking at the following and likes it looks like this is the main and whoever owns this account is using all these other accounts with the unkarab OF to draw followers to this main account or scam people into buying the OF from the bait accounts. I only know about this thread because I was looking up the OF name. Thanks for the heads up guys!

Attachments

Reactions: Soyyo07

cucurara

Loved Member
Media
Reactions: rrjjww