Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

Chloe Sevigny blowjob in the film Brown Bunny with the director Vincent Gallo

Its important to know that 1, that is the director of the movie, he plays the main character. and 2 This scene was not originally in the script. A clear example of the kinds of casting couch shenanigans that used to happen.

Chloe Sevigny blowjob in the film Brown Bunny with the director Vincent Gallo

Its important to know that 1, that is the director of the movie, he plays the main character. and 2 This scene was not originally in the script. A clear example of the kinds of casting couch shenanigans that used to happen.

3 it was a stunt cock?

There is/was a rumor that it was actually Chloe's boyfriend at the time.
Gallo has stated that it was him, not a cock stand-in.

If you look at the clip, it can easily be someone else's.

(It's a good dick, no wonder Gallo would state it was him :) )

There is/was a rumor that it was actually Chloe's boyfriend at the time.
Gallo has stated that it was him, not a cock stand-in.
It's definitely real. I suppose it could have been someone else's, but I think she complained about how she was treated by him on set, which makes me think it's him?

Chloë Sevigny is at Peace With That Brown Bunny Controversy

I remember reading at the time that she and Gallo were dating, and Gallo had that sort of smarmy aura back then so it isn't as farfetched that it's his dick, which seems to be the contention in this thread. In any case, when Brown Bunny came out, I recall there was no doubt raised that it was Gallo's penis. Also, logically, why would she consent to actually sucking off a stunt dick on camera, versus that of her boyfriend? That doesn't track.

Chloe Sevigny Defends 'The Brown Bunny' Oral Sex Scene
"The actress did admit, however, that the scene was difficult to film, although not because of her past relationship with Gallo. "It was the toughest thing I've ever done," Sevigny explained, "but Vincent was very sensitive to my needs, he was very gentle. It was one take. It was funny and awkward, we both laughed quite a bit. And we'd been intimate in the past, so it wasn't that strange.""

Chloë Sevigny is at Peace With That Brown Bunny Controversy

I remember reading at the time that she and Gallo were dating, and Gallo had that sort of smarmy aura back then so it isn't as farfetched that it's his dick, which seems to be the contention in this thread. In any case, when Brown Bunny came out, I recall there was no doubt raised that it was Gallo's penis. Also, logically, why would she consent to actually sucking off a stunt dick on camera, versus that of her boyfriend? That doesn't track.

Chloe Sevigny Defends 'The Brown Bunny' Oral Sex Scene
"The actress did admit, however, that the scene was difficult to film, although not because of her past relationship with Gallo. "It was the toughest thing I've ever done," Sevigny explained, "but Vincent was very sensitive to my needs, he was very gentle. It was one take. It was funny and awkward, we both laughed quite a bit. And we'd been intimate in the past, so it wasn't that strange.""

Because it's a better cock, for example.

I used to have a clip of Alexis jacking off and cumming which I think was from the more hard core version. Unfortunately the computer died and it wasn't in the backup so I lost it.

This one?..

Alexis Arquette (and others) - Piccadilly Pickups

Alexis Arquette - Piccadilly Pickups xxx.mp4

Video is jerky and glitchy and I've tried re-encoding, nothing seems to fix it, but.. it's the only version I have.. so posted here if anyone wants it.