Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

From someone who was a victim of conversion therapy and still dealing with the PTSD and after effects of it and you taking that pain and joking about it is so not ok neither is it funny. I'm pansexual but I'm the exact opposite of the people you described as mine has to do with my personal bias against all men,I couldn't even stand my own nakedness not to talk about nakedness of other men but thanks to therapy as my therapist was the one who personally introduced me to this forum thinking it will help fight my internalized misandry and homophobia,I still haven't been with a man as the last time I kissed a man,I puked but there's a silver lining. It's a site dedicated to penises in the first place,it makes sense he includes that for those who might see it as a trigger,I don't but I know that there are men here who do and you joking about their pain because it doesn't affect you is just downright mean
Your therapist told you to enter here? WTF?

Reactions: floopi
Your therapist told you to enter here? WTF?
She made the forum and other male sexuality leaning forums an option and told me it might work,it was basically my choice especially looking at my background as a sex and slutshamer of men especially gay men,I decided to try it out and so far it's working, although I'm not where I want to be but I'm not super androphobic anymore and can thrive in masculine spaces without shame,I still avoid gay male spaces sometimes especially masculine gay male spaces as I prefer straight male spaces but it's an improvement

Reactions: pRic
She made the forum and other male sexuality leaning forums an option and told me it might work,it was basically my choice especially looking at my background as a sex and slutshamer of men especially gay men,I decided to try it out and so far it's working, although I'm not where I want to be but I'm not super androphobic anymore and can thrive in masculine spaces without shame,I still avoid gay male spaces sometimes especially masculine gay male spaces as I prefer straight male spaces but it's an improvement
Good to hear you're on the right track bud, some of the horror stories I've heard about conversion therapy, self harm and suicides. I don't know you but great to know you're getting better after what I can only assume has been hell on earth for you.
Stay safe bud xx

Good to hear you're on the right track bud, some of the horror stories I've heard about conversion therapy, self harm and suicides. I don't know you but great to know you're getting better after what I can only assume has been hell on earth for you.
Stay safe bud xx
Thanks man,mine was insane,I grew up in Nigeria so that should give you just a clue of how it was forced on me but fortunately I'm in the states and I couldn't be more happy, America is truly heaven on earth,sure it has its problems but far better than the hellhole I left

Thanks man,mine was insane,I grew up in Nigeria so that should give you just a clue of how it was forced on me but fortunately I'm in the states and I couldn't be more happy, America is truly heaven on earth,sure it has its problems but far better than the hellhole I left

Glenn Shadix (The actor who played Otto in Beetlejuice) was put into conversion therapy by his parents, he was pretty much tortured with electric shocks. Terrible.

I once saw a pic of a Pride Parade somewhere in Africa, one truck and a few people walking, this in a country where it's illegal, that takes balls, THAT is gay pride!

So good to hear you're in a better place :)

An upcoming (September 2022) movie might be interesting, Fogo-fátuo (title in Portuguese) / Feu follet (in French) / Will-o'-the-Wisp (in English): apparently?, several unsimulated scenes, and among them, a 69 masturbation scene with a double facial ejaculation.

What is very weird about this movie is that it is rated G / completely Tous publics (All audiences), without the least warning about the content. (generally, and while France is very loose about its ratings, movies with such content may be rated G but get a warning)

So, in France (at least), you can bring anyone to see this movie, which I find rather, well, uh, inappropriate?

img1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
An upcoming (September 2022) movie might be interesting, Fogo-fátuo (title in Portuguese) / Feu follet (in French) / Will-o'-the-Wisp (in English): apparently?, several unsimulated scenes, and among them, a 69 masturbation scene with a double facial ejaculation.

What is very weird about this movie is that it is rated G / completely Tous publics (All audiences), without the least warning about the content. (generally, and while France is very loose about its ratings, movies with such content may be rated G but get a warning)

So, in France (at least), you can bring anyone to see this movie, which I find rather, well, uh, inappropriate?

View attachment 76908761
I've been tracking this film too. Where did you hear about the details about the sex scenes though?

Reactions: kev2001
I've been tracking this film too. Where did you hear about the details about the sex scenes though?
The film was presented at the 2022 Cannes Film Festival. A few online newspapers had been reporting details about this film.

Apparently, halfway through the movie, when the double facial scene was making its way onscreen, everyone in the room applauded... omg! Times have changed, a few years ago, such things would have stirred up controversy in Cannes. lmao!

Still, I find it shocking that there are no warning with the Tous publics rating. :(

Also if there are more movies of the other guy
vlcsnap-2017-07-08-18h03m56s030.jpg
vlcsnap-2017-07-08-18h05m21s420.jpg

vlcsnap-2017-07-08-18h06m34s604.jpg

vlcsnap-2017-07-08-18h11m30s689.jpg
What movie is this?