Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

Anyone have clips from Miracle on the Sargasso Sea ? Supposed to have explicit scenes...
it does but it's completely uninteresting, for one, the scene was presented as a home video, you saw an actress watching tv, on the tv screen was a home video of a sex party, there are a couple frames of headless torsos in a sex position, but they are not from the main characters of the film, it was supposed to be a minor role but even for that, it's very unlikely to be that actress since they never showed her face etc... if you pay attention to that few seconds of sex party on the tv screen, those who showed their faces actually didn't show the real nudity even though they appeared to be nude in the home video, lol.

Reactions: burrlaburr
it does but it's completely uninteresting, for one, the scene was presented as a home video, you saw an actress watching tv, on the tv screen was a home video of a sex party, there are a couple frames of headless torsos in a sex position, but they are not from the main characters of the film, it was supposed to be a minor role but even for that, it's very unlikely to be that actress since they never showed her face etc... if you pay attention to that few seconds of sex party on the tv screen, those who showed their faces actually didn't show the real nudity even though they appeared to be nude in the home video, lol.
ok thx

This may not be the thread to ask but its really bothering me cause its hot, but its a scene from a movie where a guy is in bed and phones a blonde woman at night time, thers thunder and its shot darkly and with a blue tint, the guy is wanking in bed and talking german (i think? could be french, i cant remember well enough) and i think offers up his place, she seems reluctant but then the movie to cuts to them fucking in bed during thunder. if anyone could help id really appreciate it