Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

Are there more movies like Arabian Nights

Yes. Arabian Nights (english title) is part of trilogie of films by same director, Pier Paolo Pasolini. Other two are called (English titles) "Decameron" and "Canterbury Tales". They all show similar amount of male naked cocks.

Pasolini also made movie very famoous and controverial - in English called just "Salo" which is famous for some nudity of youths male and female.

Reactions: brody
Yes. Arabian Nights (english title) is part of trilogie of films by same director, Pier Paolo Pasolini. Other two are called (English titles) "Decameron" and "Canterbury Tales". They all show similar amount of male naked cocks.

Pasolini also made movie very famoous and controverial - in English called just "Salo" which is famous for some nudity of youths male and female.
Yes i know, but are there more than those 3 or not anymore n_n, they seemed interesting

I'm grateful for all the ones the OP has put on this thread, but there are only so many (probably a handful each year) that get made.

I've had a look at IMDB and Larry Clark has a Marfa Girl 2 out this year. If his other films are anything to go by there might be something there. Other than maybe a couple of others I wouldn't expect a lot more.

Are there any movies where straight actors have had to play gay roles, with unsimulated sex?

Yes. Jamie Dominic had to do a bottom scene in his infamous sex tape with that Swodeck guy. But it wasn't mainstream. It was a sextape. But it wasn't simulated. Hahaha

Are there any movies where straight actors have had to play gay roles, with unsimulated sex?
In Blackmail Boys, which I believe has been posted in this thread, Joe Swanberg has his erect cock jerked off by his (gay) co-star. It's brief and there's no ejaculation, but it's the furthest I've seen a straight male actor go on film.