Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello dear users,
in this thread I would like you to share your unique masturbation/ejaculation experiences, your special masturbation techniques, things that happened before/after you orgasm, and so on.

Here are some ideas what I am talking about and what direction I mean:
cum hands free, cum with prostate stimulation only, erogenous zones, combo orgasm, injaculation, inner orgasm, dry orgasm, stuck orgasm, ruined orgasm, multiple orgasm, shooting precum, orgasm with precum instead of cum, sleep orgasm/wet dreams, premature ejaculation, point of no return, post orgasm, edging, nipple stimulation, chastity, abstinence, cum control, immediate cum, cum with soft penis, hypnosis, cum by fantasising only. If it fits also fetishes, blindfold, bondage, sounding, cockrings, testicles, cbt.
There are so many things that maybe are still unknown and I think it is really fascinating and interesting. Also if you have anything to add feel free to share it. The focus isn't necessarly orgasm - maybe there are also things in the errection/arousal area or beyond. You can also share videos for demonstration.

Now I want to share my stories that's where the idea for this thread originally came from:
A couple of years ago I edged myself every night for weeks and then it suddenly happened: One night everything seemed like every other night but then I somehow managed to stuck myself in a kind of loop which I never experienced before. When my penis went soft and I jerked off again like every other night, my penis became hard fast and I could cum immediatly it only took a few seconds but I didn't let me cum. I edged this way the whole night. It was hard because it only took few seconds and I was on the edge again. (My penis went flaccid without problem and faster if I remember correctly, but when it became hard it was almost immediately cumming so i had to stop.) It was crazy. Normally it takes way longer until I can cum. The next day this loop was gone and I'm still mad that I didn't cum that night because now I don't know what it would be like. It unfortunately never occured again. Maybe someone has a similar experience.

The other story is that one time while masturbating suddenly cum flew out of my penis without shooting and without a feeling of orgasm. It felt very different (like peeing cum). I was still horny and hard so I came and it was the same amount like the cum that flew out. It was interesting and never happened before. Maybe it happened because I was edging again.

Thank you for reading!!!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve been going to the gym lately in some ridiculous shorts that are very small & partially see thru. It gets me horny & I’m semi hard the whole workout. I’ve read about hands free cumming and that’s now happened to me a few times while doing pull ups. I feel the orgasm come on and I have just enough time to drop down & grab a paper to cum into!!! I wish I could just let it fly while doing a pull up!!!

itti

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Regularly, I rest on my side in bed, bend my legs, push my dick between my thighs so that it can be squeezed if I press my thighs together. Every once in a while I press my dick again between my legs - for example if it slips out of the squeeze - or massage my dick slightly additionally.

When I near orgasm, I either take my dick in my hands and let the cum fly on my bed (while wanking with my hand). Or I continue squeezing my dick with my thighs so that the cum spurts and runs down between my legs onto the mattress. It is such a great feeling when the cum runs down the thigh and you know that you are making a mess in bed :).

I think I know what I will do in a few minutes...