Unveiling the member

I realize I'm wasting my time, but the purpose of this thread -- located in the Straight Adult Websites forum, incidentally -- is to show a woman's reaction when the dick is unveiled, not to show solo guys pulling out their dicks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: starguy889
I realize I'm wasting my time, but the purpose of this thread -- located in the Straight Adult Websites forum, incidentally -- is to show a woman's reaction when the dick is unveiled, not to show solo guys pulling out their dicks.

Ha! Who rattled your cage, buddy?

Suppose I should have left it in 2021 then & not bothered wasting my time sharing pics n gifs from my collection and left it to you, as I can see you’re just FULL of content / posts yourself

oh and, for clarity, it’s called “unveiling the member” NOT “womens reactions to big dick reveals etc” which is another thread entirely

Now, pls do have a fab day
 
Ha! Who rattled your cage, buddy?

Suppose I should have left it in 2021 then & not bothered wasting my time sharing pics n gifs from my collection and left it to you, as I can see you’re just FULL of content / posts yourself

oh and, for clarity, it’s called “unveiling the member” NOT “womens reactions to big dick reveals etc” which is another thread entirely

Now, pls do have a fab day
Boys boys boys let’s not be childish. We are all wonderful people
 
  • Haha
Reactions: VodkaLover